Recent content by Zaireeka

1. Zaireeka

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

Stupid question, have you tried the "ground lift" switch button ?
  2. Zaireeka

Indeed, I ignored that the device has been tested here. Thanks for pointing out its poor performance.
  3. Zaireeka

This unit should do the job : https://www.arylic.com/products/bp50-bluetooth-preamplifier
  4. Zaireeka

Genelec Personalised Listening : something new coming up

Late answer, sorry... I gave up on trying to upload my photo and video files, the Genelec app kept on returning the same message (error 401). I think my 1-year free trial period is over anyway.
  5. Zaireeka

Genelec Personalised Listening : something new coming up

Several tries later, I still can't upload the video on the Aural ID app which returns me a "401 Forbidden" error. Genelec support told me that they had a server side issue and they fixed it, but the file transfer still doesn't work for me.
  6. Zaireeka

Upcoming Tom Danley Hifi speakers

Amazing, thanks for sharing!
  7. Zaireeka

Upcoming Tom Danley Hifi speakers

Have you documented the build somewhere, on DIYAudio or here?
  8. Zaireeka

GGNTKT M3 yes M3 Formerly known as M2!

I had the pleasure to meet Max and listen to the M1 last summer in Berlin, it was a wondeful experience! Can't wait to book a demo of the bigger model next year when I visit my family here again.
  9. Zaireeka

New mysterious Genelec monitors

You'll be perfectly happy with a pair of 8350s, stepping up to the 8351s like I did will only give you a marginal gain in sound quality, far from 2x better compared to the price difference. Otoh my white 8351s look so much better... In my experience the 8350 model is one of the best bargain...
  10. Zaireeka

The quintessential 80s pop song?

Most of the songs in FoTC are great!
  11. Zaireeka

Another incredible song. Elli Medeiros might well be my first serious crush...
  12. Zaireeka

French banger German hit
  13. Zaireeka

Didn't see the 90's topic... Since the song was released the January 8th of 1990 it was for sure recorded in 89 ;)
Top Bottom