YSC's latest activity

• Y
    in my book if a speaker having a tiny listening angle change in anechoic plot and the data becomes night and day then it isn't a good...
  • Y
    YSC replied to the thread Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review.
    actually when you tuck it right at the concrete wall and with some DSP to tame the boost at unwanted range it can go in room ~25hz
  • Y
    Actually the last part isn’t that odd, a larger woofer gets you deeper bass extension, but a waveguide, no matter how good it is can...
  • Y
    YSC replied to the thread Genelec S360 Review (Studio Monitor).
    also, again room treatment didn't eliminate reflections, it makes it more controlled, not anechoic chamber, so the predicted in room...
  • Y
    I think it's not that it's less important to sub, but how the signal pass through. The analogue 80x0 have no DSP latency, while the SAM...
  • Y
    YSC replied to the thread Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?.
    Well IMO they will make those who contact the reviewer to speak honestly with data stands out "look, this is the only speakers we have...
  • Y
    just read this, recently I am way too busy to read audio stuffs for fun. but after just seeing all those emails... even if that hum~...
  • Y
    Any link to patreon? I am not wealthy by any means but if it's for Erin's good in this silly company issue I will take my share on that
  • Y
    YSC replied to the thread Genelec S360 Review (Studio Monitor).
    actually you've been missing a rather important point: The Ones are co-axial and the KH420 or the 3 way Genelec Mains arn't. although...
  • Y
    YSC replied to the thread Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor).
    Usually it's very difficult to place the front at the exact same height and distance to the wall and your MLP, and the main thing is the...
  • Y
    YSC replied to the thread Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor).
    level matching, distance from the front wall (the two have very different depth, so putting the back side the same distance from wall...
  • Y
    this is really crazily good, combined with it's look I would say that will be everything I would ever want
  • Y
    YSC replied to the thread PS Audio sent Erin their speaker??!!.
    Far better than what I expected! Well done PS audio this time around
  • Y
    YSC reacted to moonthink's post in the thread Do Audio Speakers Break-in? with Like Like.
    I don't mean to argue for or against mechanical burn-in of speakers or other components, but I did want to share my own recent...
  • Y
    If I were not using my setup in a computer setup I may go that route also, use once and forget is nice, but life changes and genelec...
Top Bottom