Recent content by yllanos

1. yllanos

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

It cannot be modified. I'd like the same as well
  2. yllanos

Audiophonics Ncore 500 W / channel stereo amp

Hi. I live in a hot and humid country (no seasons). I also own LPA-S500NC. No issues. It does get warm to the touch when you crank the volume up but that is it. It drives my Magnepan MMG no problems. I think this model is now EOL and it was replaced by some other variation.
  3. yllanos

This doesn't sound like an issue on A6 side. Maybe you need to check your NFS share parameters
  4. yllanos

I have not owned an Android device in almost a decade. I've never owned an AndroidTV/GoogleTV box. Can we sideload Eversolo's Control app on a GoogleTV box? So I can play content and watch album/song art on a big TV
  5. yllanos

Any chance Eversolo will ever publish API to A6/A8 devices? Not possible. It will be downmixed to stere
  6. yllanos

There's a big difference. There are only a few CD drives compatible. And they are all the ones using an USB interface. Blu-Ray players use HDMI interface and A6 has no HDMI input, so no, it will NOT work.
  7. yllanos

What do you mean by menu choices?
  8. yllanos

Good question. I guess there is a lot of people who doesn't care about measurements and they just get separate devices looking to align sound to their expectations. Other than that, I am not sure. In the end it is their money, they have the right to do what they want with it.
  9. yllanos

WiiM Pro Streamer

I'll try (I own WiiM Pro, not Plus): 1) About 40 seconds. I know this because I also used to turn it on with a smart plug (I haven't turned it on in a while though) 2a) Yes 2b) Yes 2c) Yes 2d) It always starts as ON 3a) Sorry, I don't use Spotify 3b) I have only tried Chromecast from an iOS...
  10. yllanos

Get it from here: https://www.mcbluna.net/wp/eversolo/eversolo-model-overview/eversolo-dmp-a6-firmware-download/ Put it on a USB drive and update offline.
  11. yllanos

It's an official one
  12. yllanos

Maybe go back and read this very same thread?
  13. yllanos

#2. Yes, upsampling #3. Yes, it is equivalent #4. The way I understand it, stock Android has an output limitation to 24-bit/48KHz. Eversolo developed an engine capable of bypassing this limitation so it can output up to 32-bit/768KHz. If you disable this, it will output up to Android's default...
  14. yllanos

That is exactly it.
  15. yllanos

It has its own app called Eversolo Control (which doesn't support downloading content). You can also use the unit externally with the regular Tidal app on your phone and/or tablet, as long as you use Tidal Connect.
Top Bottom