Recent content by Xenio

1. X

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Bridge mode is mono mode right ? At 1% THD normal mode it has 88W of power, which is more than half of what my X3700H provides, so I can assume that if i need power it's really not the amp to choose and will even be worth even if it's performance are perfect at low power right ?
  2. X

AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC Amp Review

Do you hear any audible difference ? I have a Denon x3700h with 4x aria 906 (8 ohms 89.5db) and one aria cc900. I'm thinking of doing something similar to what you did
  3. X

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Hello, I guess it has been asked many times but hey ... Can we use the miniDSP flex height as an AVR substitution ? I think the only lacking features to really be a substitution is decoding of proprietary formats like dolby and such right ? But it can be done from a PC (and not from a blu-ray...
  4. X

Understanding Grounding in Audio (Video)

Yeah my question was about electrical safety, thanks ! And yes it totally removed all of the buzzing sound ! And this sound was more than just a gentle humm/buzzing, the subwoofer was litteraly unusable. Pretty sure the grounding of the connector inside is severed
  5. X

Understanding Grounding in Audio (Video)

I have a huge hummm in my sub, probably cuz someone forced the LFE in a bit much and maybe broke something inside. I've made this to remove the problem, do you think it's safe ?
  6. X

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

I'm thinking of buying one (and maybe multiple) pi zero 2 to run hifiberry+docker with a container to get tidal connect I don't know if it will be powerful enough nor if a hat that gives me coax out will disrupt sound quality
  7. X

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

I'm part of a community that isn't centered on audio and even though i don't know a lot I'm still the one (well, one of the few) that can help them the best So I need and want things to recommend to people. Thus I need to know what are the limitations of the products I'm showing to them. I can...
  8. X

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Hello, I gave difficulties knowing how much power is enough power so I was wondering if it was enough for normal use case. I mean it seems to be the ONLY downside of this amplifier, the potential lack of power. But I'm pretty sure it will not be a problem in 90% of the use cases ...?
  9. X

Why do people like/use Roon?

Thanks everyone, I'll buy a raspberry pi and test out everything you guys recommended to find what suits us the most
  10. X

Does it support tidal or Spotify ?
  11. X

Oh and maybe one of those options can read YouTube ?
  12. X

I'll check out the third option first then I'll see the others. Thanks a lot. With a Plex server maybe I'll even be able to send movies to the Denon somehow.
  13. X

No I don't need it at the same time. But I'd like to have something uniform. Also I want to be able to play my files from the PC. I'll look into it
  14. X

Hello, I just received my denon x3700h and subscribed for the first time to a streaming service (tidal) My old 2.0 setup will go in the bedroom I tried HEOS with tidal + my musics on the PC through DLNA. It's just so neat; however the HEOS android app is kind of garbage AND if I want HEOS in...
  15. X

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Okay perfect thanks! Yeah for service it will be bothersome, but the price difference is big enough so that I can accept that
Top Bottom