Recent content by WolfX-700

1. WolfX-700

Fast Review of Luxury&Precision E7 DAP(Prototype)

Personally, I have no reason to buy DAP, but it is clear that the market is the market. The market for DAP still exists. I also can't understand the existence of some high-end DAPs...but maybe it's like a mechanical watch...
  2. WolfX-700

I got permission from Eclipse, but for understandable reasons he asked me to properly hide everything except the DAC chip. So here are the photo that could be posted:
  3. WolfX-700

Considering this is a prototype, I'm not being respectful to the manufacturer by tearing it down now. But I'll try to get permission to disassemble this unit before it retails. And I don't think the manufacturers need to lie about this.
  4. WolfX-700

I still remember the day I released the Sony DMP-Z1 review a year ago, Eclipse (the R&D director of Luxury&Precision) approached me and said: Do you think the performance of the Z1 is extreme? My answer is yes, after all, among the bunch of DAPs I tested at that time, DMP-Z1 is the...
  5. WolfX-700

Sabaj A20d 2022 Version Owners Feedback

There seems to be some truth to what you said about the ground loop. But I must stress again: in the A20d-2022 measurement, there is no PSN in the single-ended DAC output section. So I don't see any obvious problem with my measurement topology. In the measurement of A10h, I remember that the...
  6. WolfX-700

Sabaj A20d 2022 Version Owners Feedback

The 8.000ohm setting you are referring to is the standard setting for APx500 software and has no effect on SINAD. After I added a USB isolator between the A20d-2022 and the measured PC, added a USB isolator between the APx555 and the measured PC, and twisted the AP's power cord and the DUT's...
  7. WolfX-700

Topping LA90 evaluation and discussion (Integrated Amplifier)

If you feel offended, then I apologize to you. A big reason for using 25W to measure at high gain to achieve 120 SINAD is that the signal generator of the APX555 can only generate a signal with a SINAD higher than 120 at the corresponding amplitude (slightly more than 1VRMS).
  8. WolfX-700

Topping PA5 measurements )

Actually, I only said less than 399usd ;) I believe topping will maintain its reputation in C/P
  9. WolfX-700

Best spec ADC Chip currently.... ??

I have a dream. I dream that one day HiFi measurement will be popularized by everyone, and everyone who is interested in it can understand the real situation of their equipment at a very low cost. And E1DA Cosmos ADC is our HOPE. Thanks @IVX for developing this product
  10. WolfX-700

My chart is THD+N frequency sweep and the bandwidth range is 20-20K. Not THD frequency sweep
  11. WolfX-700

The linearity measurement difference comes from the filter setting. My website has been using a bandwidth setting of 20-20K, so the result is worse (contains more harmonics and noise). This has always been the traditional setting-I don't think this is a mistake. Of course, one of the problems...
  12. WolfX-700

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

My personal understanding of John Yang 1997’s unwillingness to provide internal photos. If I encounter some discussions similar to the previous ones (such as unfounded accusations that he used the "wrong" OPAMP on the D90se), and other worse encounters (the circuit design is plagiarized). I also...
  13. WolfX-700

I noticed that there is dissatisfaction with the design of the top DAC in the post-I also complained a lot. I once talked to them about this topic and it is obvious that they have been constantly struggling technically and have achieved unquestionable achievements. I believe that one day they...
  14. WolfX-700

The ADI2 encoder is a tragedy... Several of my friends who use RME have encountered this problem. I just helped one of them get a long-life encoder (from the original 15,000 cycles life to 100,000 cycles and better Rotation and pressing feel)-only need to increase the cost of one dollar:facepalm:
Top Bottom