Recent content by wiz2596

1. W

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

My brand new smsl su-1 has arrived!!! I'm very surprised in how little this thing is, really cute on my desk
  2. W

USB Audio 2.0 is fully supported natively since build 1703 in windows 10, previous versions will require a driver https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/audio/usb-2-0-audio-drivers
  3. W

do you think it will sound different than a topping d10s? I'm curious about it
  4. W

I said to myself that I wouldn't buy a DAC ever again, and look at me now... being tempted to buy this cute little thing, how can I resist?
  5. W

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Is there an actual benefit on installing the driver provided by topping or just leave it alone with windows stock UAC2 driver?
  6. W

AutoEQ Magic?

I just installed the app on my cellphone and I'm really impressed with the autoeq feature, my fiio fd1 sounds like a totally different iem now, better neutral sound overall, thanks you so much @jaakkopasanen for your effort on this app, it's amazing
  7. W

it's an excellent DAC, you won't regret it
  8. W

Realtek ALC1220 - a look on PC sound

I own a asus rog strix mini itx mobo with supremeFX audio based on ALC1220 codec, I was curious about how it sounds, so I decided to give it a try, and based on what I heard, I can tell I'm really impressed with the sound quality of it, to be honest I couldn't find any difference against my...
  9. W

Cables recommendation needed

I love my blue jeans cable paired with my topping d10s, perfect match
  10. W

any chance for unbalanced version? don't forget about us :-(
  11. W

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

ESS Hump is not fixable by any firmware update, is a hardware related issue
  12. W

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

What's the improvement of this new firmware? What's PID and VID?
Top Bottom