Recent content by Windofrce

1. W

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Anyone know is it safe to use this XMOS driver rather than official much older driver. I tried this newer driver on my Windows 10 and it is working perfectly fine. But again..
  2. W

JDS Labs Element II DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I am really satisfied because I am using Khadas just with an amp so there are no possibilities to have dynamic range issues or similar. I also have 3D printed case to match Atom dimensions and it looks very good. No ground loop or anything. Khadas DAC is very revealing and produce ton of...
  3. W

I thing dynamic range is not issue if using Khadas just with an AMP, like in my case. Problem potentially raises noise when used with an active preamp and an external system. Am I right? :) Blog post from JDS about Khadas Tone Board: I was shocked to see Tone’s Noise measurements crushed by...
  4. W

Is this better than Atom in combination with Khadas Tone Board? As I can see Khadas and Atom is measuring much better ?
  5. W

KTB DAC - music stuttering and DPC Latency issues while using resource intensive applications

Thank you. On AMD platform that is called SOC voltage. I will check that Just checked SOC voltage. Even after overvolting that value the issue is still there. Resetting bios to factory defaults did not help either
  6. W

KTB DAC - music stuttering and DPC Latency issues while using resource intensive applications

Yup, same thing if video is playing at the same time when emulator is booting up I can hear sound crackling and popping.
  7. W

Yes, it is 3900X and I have 32GB of RAM memory. Latest version of Bios is already flashed on the motherboard.
  8. W

No issues there, just checked there and using few more monitoring software
  9. W

I have 12cores/ 24threads so CPU usage in this case is about 2-3% at max and there is no peak on single core etc.
  10. W

In my case also highest values comes from DirectX and Nvidia. During the emulator boot process, it probably requires gpu resources and this is reflected in DPC latency. I'm not sure why GPU activity reflects so much on an external DAC device/usb ports.
  11. W

Hello, I have Khadas Tone Board as my DAC which is connected to my 'high-end' workstation PC using high bandwidth/power USB-C port on my motherboard. For an AMP I am using JDS Labs Atom connected to my Tone Board. Recently I noticed my music stutters for example if I am listening to music and...
  12. W

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Anyone know why I have my music stuttering for example when my Android emulator is booting up? What does it have to do with DAC so it microstutter? I have very good pc configuration, ryzen with 8cores/16 threads and ssd drivers, 32GB ram...
Top Bottom