Recent content by Windofrce

1. W

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Can anyone suggest me an alternative 220V power brick for Atom AMP?
  2. W

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Mine Tone Board came preinstalled with latest 1.04 firmware version. Yesterday I flashed v2.00 firmware and that is first time I am flashing firmware on it and did not noticed any differences in terms of sound.
  3. W

Didn't noticed that. I use it with JDS Labs Atom AMP and Beyer headphone so if there is anything sharp there I would definitely feel it because Beyer headphones are already at bright side. If I can use it with DT990 than it is definitely okay in regards of highs
  4. W

Hmm can you explain? Did not noticed something like that. Are you sure it is not placebo? How you tested?
  5. W

Just flashed it. Every minor thing seems to be fixed now. Great job
  6. W

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Don't know.. Maybe it is just a placebo like everything else in audiophile world :D
  7. W

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Guys try to consider Khadas Tone Board. That lil DAC have much more details and dynamics than D10s and E30.
  8. W

Easiest way to isolate the DAC from the noisy PC?

I think I will use it as it is. I can only hear it when using volume knob and desktop PC. For me it is important that it is not audible during sound reproduction...
  9. W

I just tried my AMP / DAC setup on a laptop and guess what?! The scratching during the volume change is gone! What can you suggest to me now? That is one really old laptop btw.. but as we can see my high end pc is causing problems. It is completely silent during listening, no ground loop noise...
  10. W

Do you guys know what can be an issue when I am changing volume level using AMP potentiometer, I can hear crackle not in all range but in a few spots, even if I reduce DAC volume digitally through windows. Problems, problems..
  11. W

Hey guys. I tested for ground loop by plugging in my very low impedance IEMs into AMP, playing silent tone and turning amp volume to max. Zero noise in this case. Does it mean that I don't have ground loop? Thanks
  12. W

Why I don't hear anything when I am listening to music, even with onboard audio (ALC 1220)? 100% silent. I only hear when connecting or disconnecting things from the PC, when cable which goes into the keyboard touch the metal part of USB C connector before it goes in?
  13. W

Tone board is connected to JDS Labs Atom AMP. I am using that combo to drive Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250 ohm. How can I be sure that it is ground loop? I don't hear anything while playing or idle, only when connecting new things to my PC..
Top Bottom