Recent content by willow

1. willow

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

When we have a new version of audio board, we would love to ship to Amirm for testing, it will be our great honor. Thanks to the review of Khadas Tone Board on Audiosciencereview.com, people began to know it and have to accpet it as a single board without casing. That is really appreciated. As...
  2. willow

Hello, I have pushed the accounter to accept your dispute. And sorry for the late delivery as the raw material of Khadas Tone board, such as RCA Connectors, Sitime crystal and Coilcraft is taking about 2-3 months delivery time. The supply can't catch the hot selling. But we will try to ship out...
  3. willow

Faster than me,Khadas Tone Board v1.04 firmware released! + Upgraded XMOS firmware to v1.04 + Improves DOP hardware playback stability of DSD audio files. Refer to our forum for download and upgrade instructions: https://forum.khadas.com/t/tone-board-v1-04-firmware/4007 #khadas #toneboard #USB...
  4. willow

Hello, sorry for the un-effection pricing control and we have double checked the http://eccgeek.com/ but unfortunately can't open in China. Thank you for one of our distributor in France http://audiophonics.fr informed us immediately or I may miss this. We try to use the VPN to open the link...
  5. willow

Hello, please message me your order ID and the shop you order so that I can track for you. sorry for the waiting. we are just finished the new manufacturing at the end of January.
  6. willow

hello, I am sorr for your long waiting for the 15 days Chinese new year holiday. and the post office has stoped to arrange the shipment in 20 days. Now everything is on runing. we are ready to ship out the paid packages.
  7. willow

Hello, thank you for your question. Yes, I am a representative of Khadas. But we still dont have the plan to producing the vesion of this DAC to the Raspberry Pi as we have our own SBC call Khadas VIMs, which have the better specification. But Tone board can be supported the S/PDIF input with...
  8. willow

More design details about Khadas Tone Board

if you require such as these kind of screws please feel free to let me know.
  9. willow

Yes, you are right. The Khadas Tone Board is developed based on our other ODM project, so we thought out an idea. Why not add one more member to our Khadas family? There is the audio board's birth, and it comes about 8 months for developing. As our engineer requires High processing, firstly we...
  10. willow

Yes, about the case I think you can contact with #TimW in this forum, he just developed a new case for Khadas Tone board. As to us, we still don't have a plan to make out an enclosure. Here is a thread that you may interested in, I think TimW's case will be much more better chosen than the...
  11. willow

it can be used on Rasppi, ordoid and other SBC or other O/S. The difference between using along with other SBC and using Khadas VIMs, it is that it can support SPDIF IN/OUT. if using along with other SBC, only can be support the SPDIF in. More of the specs you can have a refer to...
  12. willow

13 Hello, I am sorry for the issue, our engineer just update the server. maybe you can check https://dl.khadas.com/Hardware/ToneBoard/ thank you.
  13. willow

Hello, we still dont have plan to make a Case. But we will mark it on schedule.
  14. willow

there is the NDA, so we only can make it only our Khadas Tone board datasheet.
  15. willow

hello, you can check on the datasheet of Tone Board, there is details on it with opamps, RT6862/6863
Top Bottom