Recent content by Will2campb

1. W

Kef R11 Meta Speakers Sold

The dealer will exchange but not refund. But I do not want to exchange for other products he sells. Some smaller dealers will not even exchange.
  2. W

Kef R11 Meta Speakers Sold

I just am not crazy about the Walnut finish.
  3. W

Pair of New Speakers manufactured 20 months apart

If you purchased a new pair of new speakers for $7000 with serial numbers indicating they were manufactured 20 months apart, would the manufacturing date spread be a concern?
  4. W

SOLD!!!: Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier

Unfortunately, I sold it
  5. W

Sold!!Perlisten R5M Monitors

$6000 new. Asking $5300.
  6. W

Sold!!Perlisten R5M Monitors

Perlisten R5M Monitors, Black gloss, bought 2 weeks ago, excellent condition. $6000 new. Asking $4900 plus shipping. 5 hours use. Upgrading to another Perlisten speaker, primarily for a natural wood finish. Boxes and manual included. Stands in photos not included. Speakers do not come with grills.
  7. W

SOLD!!!: Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier

Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier, silver, Mint condition. Asking $2500.
  8. W

Sold!! Polk Reserve R600 Speakers

I have 6 pairs of speakers. I just bought them to see how they sounded after all the positive reviews. They are the best I have heard under $2000.
  9. W

Sold!! Polk Reserve R600 Speakers

Pair of Polk Audio Reserve R600 Speakers, Midnight Black finish,like new condtion, less than 10 hours use. Boxes and accessories included. Asking $1200 plus $100 shipping.
  10. W

F/S: Sold!!! Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII Speakers

Pair of Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII speakers, Wenge finish, like new condition, less than 10 hours use. Boxes and accessories included. Asking $5500, plus $250 shipping.
  11. W

Do floorstanding speakers present more realistic imaging than bookshelf speakers?

Today, in a review of the Triangle Espirit Antal EZ, Amirm stated: As a way of comparison, I put my Revel M16 next to the Triangle on a stand. While tonality and to some extent clarity was better on the Revel, the sound was clearly localized to a smaller source vertically, leaving a preference...
  12. W

Triangle Esprit Antal Ez Review (Tower Speaker)

Why would the Revel M16 sound more localized to a smaller source vertically?
  13. W

Subwoofer Isolation

Does subwoofer isolation from a hardwood floor with something other than stock rubber feet improve sound quality or frequency response?
  14. W

Revel 328be and a sub/distortion

Thanks for all the excellent responses!
Top Bottom