Recent content by WhyNotHad

1. WhyNotHad

New Sennheiser HD490 Pro

Is this Sennheiser's comment on HD490PRO? Brightish version of HD650? sounds so attractive
  2. WhyNotHad

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Why did you decide not to buy the A90D? because it's the old-fashioned?
  3. WhyNotHad

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Tanchjim and Topping, bruh
  4. WhyNotHad

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Thank you for your work
  5. WhyNotHad

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

Wow but I wonder if there is a problem with the 6.3 terminal of this amplifier.
  6. WhyNotHad

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

still with Windows
  7. WhyNotHad

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

That's right. The issue of SE OUT does not occur in low gain. After changing to high gain, try to connect the cable to the SE OUT terminal and disconnect it. Then you'll know about this problem. Every single function counts. Using SE out in high gain is no exception.
  8. WhyNotHad

you don't have any issue on the single end? for sure? you go check it, first. It has nothing to do with the cable
  9. WhyNotHad

(time line: 9:28) It's from the review of Joshua's There is an issue on the Single end of his A90D, and the same goes for mine. Please check this out Thanks
  10. WhyNotHad

Absolutely, bro It is so disappointing to consumers that Topping started selling products without checking and resolving this simple error that is difficult to handle by the firmware updates before selling them. So what's your plan, Topping? I love Topping's products, but what it has been...
  11. WhyNotHad

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

"I think" What I'm talking about is what I felt in it D-6 is good
  12. WhyNotHad

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

-Good measurements -Bluetooth function -RCA Unbalanced out -TRS Balanced out -Preamp mode Just satisfaction and there was no problem with linearity. If I point out the problem in it, it can be the click issue and the absence of the ground due to the -/+-only power supply. I wonder where he...
  13. WhyNotHad

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Yeah so I've already reported this issue to them. I don't want to replace the product, but want to fix the clicking issue through firmware update. While Topping's update is fast, SMSL's update process is slower than I thought, so I was disappointed about this recently.
  14. WhyNotHad

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it. By the way, do you have any idea when the firmware will be updated?
Top Bottom