Recent content by whazzup

1. W

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Nope, I use a multi channel dac that sends 1 channel to my sub and 2 channels to my amp that in turn drives my headphones/iems and speakers. I use Peace/APO to rout the stereo channels into the sub for stereo speaker listening. My comment about the per channel disabling option in Peace was...
  2. W

Yes, for stereo devices that's a perfectly fine option. Just sharing the recently added functions of per channel EQ disabling, needed when I don't want to disable EQ for my sub channel for example.
  3. W

If you're using the latest version of Peace, the dev has kindly added the option to toggle on/off each channel's EQ by right-clicking on the channel name (shown in the image below). You can toggle multiple channels at once as well, by first holding down the left mouse button and dragging over...
  4. W

From a user on Amazon, could be an issue for some:
  5. W

I did a bit of poking around and indeed the site is wordpress based. So there should be relevant settings to enable comments. There are a number of tutorials on youtube. Now, I was joking in my earlier post, but if you intend to allow commenting, be prepared to allocate a fair amount of time...
  6. W

Aha! Thanks, I understand now. Reposting image. Very close and consistent graphs now (aligned by eye to 200Hz, Y-axis units now a bit off).
  7. W

And now we have the ability to compare measurement rigs! Not versed in the finer details of the different types of dB scales, just curious if anyone can help me understand the differences between Amir's and Crinacle's measurements in the above image (Crins' measurements in faded blue/red). I've...
  8. W

Noob: Does a new 2.0 instead of 2.1 significantly reduce bass-noise for my neighbours?

Let us know the brand and model of the speakers you currently have, and/or photos of the speakers and sub location. Should help narrow down the discussion and recommendations.
  9. W

Please please please enable comments in your page. It will be so entertaining to watch the commentary shit storm unfold :D And thanks for the work!!
  10. W

BASS!

Thank you! And Sweetchaos for making sense of the.... chaos?
  11. W

BASS!

Trying to use this in Windows, but couldn't get it to work... Or rather, it could be working but I do not know when the generated image is...
  12. W

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Waiting for Black Friday Sale!
  13. W

Moderation needs work

Probably useful to have a general policy / code of conduct regarding other reviewers posting on ASR (whether they are monetizing, what's allowed etc) and specified somewhere for all to see. Sure can reduce the back and forth accusations.
  14. W

Blind Test Results: Benchmark LA4 vs Conrad Johnson Tube Preamp

A measuring mic would have been a good inexpensive device to shed more light on your findings. Gives more data on whether the two devices have a different FR or distortion profile. To repeat my last question (to the OP or anyone with the knowledge), is it possible either of the devices have a...
  15. W

Blind Test Results: Benchmark LA4 vs Conrad Johnson Tube Preamp

Question: Has it been established elsewhere that both preamps have a linear frequency response? Is there one with a earlier hf roll off etc? I'm just curious whether level matching at only one frequency is sufficient.
Top Bottom