wacomme's latest activity

• wacomme
    wacomme reacted to D1N0's post in the thread WiiM Mini Streamer with Like Like.
    Your iPhone needs to be on the provider network so you probably cannot use wifi at the same time to connect to the Wiim. Solution would...
  • wacomme
    wacomme replied to the thread WiiM Mini Streamer.
    It doesn't seem to work. I believe the reason why is that I cannot connect my own iPhone to my own iPhone hotspot. And thus, I cannot...
  • wacomme
    It's a long thread, so sorry if this has been discussed already. Can I run the Wiim Mini off of an iPhone wifi hotspot? My work...
  • wacomme
    wacomme replied to the thread Kali LP-6 2nd Wave Experience.
    I bought a pair of Kali LP-6 v2 monitors last week too. I have yet to measure and EQ them, but out of the box they sound good, at least...
  • wacomme
    wacomme reacted to Vaejoviscarolinanus's post in the thread Raspberry pi Vs wiim mini with Like Like.
    I have both and I am trying to decide between the two. I guess I should just hook up both to my SMSL DO 100 DAC and switch between the...
  • wacomme
    wacomme reacted to DeepSpace57's post in the thread WiiM Mini Streamer with Like Like.
    It is able to give you such bandwidth in theory. Yet, as an example, if you stream music through the apple music app on any ios device...
  • wacomme
    I have the same problem. I have my toslink cable connected ok, but maybe it’s the Wiim cable itself. I’m going to buy a Monoprice...
  • wacomme
    wacomme reacted to Vaejoviscarolinanus's post in the thread WiiM Mini Streamer with Like Like.
    No I am using Qobuz . Wiimm to a smsl do 100 via optical then I use balanced to a schitt freya + with a few upgraded tubes then...
  • wacomme
    wacomme reacted to Vaejoviscarolinanus's post in the thread WiiM Mini Streamer with Like Like.
    I have a couple of streamers and no matter what I do I can’t get either one to play any higher resolution than 48k . I am using a brand...
  • wacomme
    wacomme reacted to DTTOM37's post in the thread WiiM Mini Streamer with Like Like.
    Nice budget system, seriously !
  • wacomme
    I never heard of it, but I'll investigate. Upon a little investigation I think I'll stay with the Raspberry, but thank you.
  • wacomme
    Does the Raspberry come with operating software? If not, where and how do I get it? I presume I need a small touchscreen to set it up? I...
  • wacomme
    There's also this on eBay, though much cheaper: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB RAM Computer w/ HeatSink and 64GBMicroSD Do I need an...
  • wacomme
    Would this work - Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB RAM Mini PC w/ Vilros aluminum case and power supply? I found it on eBay, though a bit pricey.
  • wacomme
    It just dawned on me about the Raspberry placement - between Wiim and E30ii. So, the Raspberry is just providing EQ and nothing else...
Top Bottom