Recent content by Voxy

1. V

Review and Measurements of Schiit Mani Phono Stage

Ok hook them up and the Mani is absolute a bargain.... even with the iFi DC 15W wall adaptor.... no EMI no RFI. Ok I just gonna leave it as it is.
  2. V

March Audio P451 Purifi 1ET400A Mono Blocks

u building speakers too? :cool:
  3. V

March Audio P451 Purifi 1ET400A Mono Blocks

Hey Alan, u still have not tell me if stacking them will generate heat in enclose cabinet.... I am evaluating all options. Pls advice.
  4. V

Might try getting some Stillpoints to try out http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0419/Schiit_Mani_MM_MC_Phono_Stage_Review.htm
  5. V

Stephen, thank you for the comprehensive explanation. I had also ordered the iPower upon reading since technically there is should be no issue given the iPower is a 15V 2A adaptor vs the 16 VAC 0.5A step down transformer (correct me if I am wrong). So basically we move the DCDC conversion into...
  6. V

Would be interested what modification you had taken to reduce the power supply harmonics. Pls share since I ordered one to test out. :)
  7. V

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

What is the smallest form factor for a dual mono implementation in a single chassis? Just curious how small designers can push this.
  8. V

Cambridge Audio Solo Phono Preamplifier Review

what’s wrong with the solo and how the Duo perform against Solo for MM?
  9. V

MQA Sounds Really Good!

it sound glorious and it’s worth every penny. Japs take their work seriously. Bec of that I also ordered a MP200 to pair with my MK 7. Mogami 2803 cables and looking for jap phono amp.
  10. V

MQA Sounds Really Good!

I just bought a LP base on what the label had proclaim in terms of recording by re-engineering a master recoding with newer eqpt. “Transferred from ‘80s analog master tapes, its vivid sound comes alive on this ultimate-quality analog record. This BEST of ANZENCHITAI includes 10 songs that...
  11. V

Reliable source of Hypex amps

Haha that troll again... why can’t he just stick to his own forum.
  12. V

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Just purchase this for MQA streaming with old IPAD as source. Save me tons of money for a streaming deck if it works nicely. I am not a fan of China build and design devices. Hopefully this unit turns out to be reliable.
  13. V

Need recommendations for music streamer

Hmm... I keep getting 44.1/16 bit even I stream using MQA with master... though I personally can hear a huge difference in terms of dynamics, soundstage etc compare to HIFI Rez.
  14. V

DAC setup for home system

Just a question on Tidal MQA, if I use my IPAd as source, do I need a MQA certified DAC for to decode it?
  15. V

Need recommendations for music streamer

So can I use an old iPad 3 to do the job? What if I connect the ipad via lightning port to the AV amp using its on board DAC?
Top Bottom