Recent content by VonGoethe

1. VonGoethe

Best SciFi movies

Event Horizon
  2. VonGoethe

Potential New 3.5mm USB-C Dongles & USB DAC/AMPs

Any thought about YinLuMei S3: http://www.yinlumei.com/product/product-6-346.html
  3. VonGoethe

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Look some posts above. Seems to be a "USB-gate" in the Apple world: https://appleinsider.com/articles/20/06/18/users-report-failures-with-usb-20-accessories-in-2020-macbook-air-macbook-pro
  4. VonGoethe

You have to install an update driver - manual is in the fw rar package.
  5. VonGoethe

New features: - PTL function, which allows you to adjust max volume limit with 3dbfs steps. - cool feature The FW pack includes 8 versions with different filters and SE mode, known from gen2.
  6. VonGoethe

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Kandace Springs - The Women Who Raised Me
  7. VonGoethe

Hi @IVX , I own 9038s gen2 - love it, just ordered gen3, but as I have rediscovered the beauty of my TDK IE800 unbalanced IEM, I am looking for an unbalanced solution. 9038D is still not available, so do you think MEIZU PRO is soundwise on same level as the non pro version, that you recommend here?
  8. VonGoethe

What are we listening to right now..

Thelonious Monk - Brilliant Corners
  9. VonGoethe

Best Guitarists Evah!!!

Bireli Lagrene - one of my all time favorites
  10. VonGoethe

Elac Adante AS-61 Speaker Review

Hope that Amirm will measure the active version of the LS50 - think this is an other league. But then he has to do 3 reviews - one for the dac, one for the amp and one for the speakers ;-)
  11. VonGoethe

I just got my 9038s. First impression is really amazing. But unfortunately I have the following problems: - If Tidal (Windows 10) is set to use the DAC in exclusive mode, I can't change the volume either in Tidal or with the Windows controls. - This happens also under Android with USB Audio...
  12. VonGoethe

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Definitely the iBasso DC01. I drive my Denon D7200 with this tiny thing and my RME ADI 2 gets less and less playtime. The device is unbelievable.
  13. VonGoethe

Review and Measurements of Chord Mojo DAC and Amp

That's great - then only a smartphone with optical output has to come onto the market .....
Top Bottom