Recent content by VonGoethe

1. V

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

I just got my 9038s. First impression is really amazing. But unfortunately I have the following problems: - If Tidal (Windows 10) is set to use the DAC in exclusive mode, I can't change the volume either in Tidal or with the Windows controls. - This happens also under Android with USB Audio...
  2. V

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Definitely the iBasso DC01. I drive my Denon D7200 with this tiny thing and my RME ADI 2 gets less and less playtime. The device is unbelievable.
  3. V

Review and Measurements of Chord Mojo DAC and Amp

That's great - then only a smartphone with optical output has to come onto the market .....
  4. V

Review and Measurements of Musiland MU2 Plus DAC & Amp

Here are measurements of the MU2s and a comparison to the new MU2. http://www.soomal.com/doc/10100008599.htm Looks like MU2 is the winner. Please use Google Translate if you are not chinese.
  5. V

Review and Measurements of Gustard A20H DAC & AMP

A few months ago, I was about to buy the Gustard - luckily I became aware of the RME ADI DAC 2 here in the forum, I bought it and I'm still in love with it ;-) Thanks to amrir!
  6. V

I have bought mine from the TEMPOTEC Official Store on Aliexpress. The seller was very friendly and fast in communication. After my first DAC had an error on the unbalanced output, I was sent directly without long negotiation a new device. I did not have to return the defective device - so I...
  7. V

Hi Amirm, has the Tempotec arrived by now? Yesterday I received my replacement device.
  8. V

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

I drive a Denon D7200 (25 ohms) with the ADI 2 DAC, which is very modest. Maybe I can save me the money for an extra amplifier.
  9. V

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

Hi, will the Massdrop THX AAA 789 combined with the RME ADI 2 DAC an upgrade over the amp of the ADI 2 DAC?
  10. V

The seller offered me to exchange the device. Apparently there were quality problems with the headphone output. More weeks of waiting ....
  11. V

spelling mistake: should be "voices" not "choices"......
  12. V

Hi, I received the Sonata iDSD Plus today, but it seems to be broken.:confused: Balanced output works fine, but at the unbalanced output voices are completely tinny. Just sendet mail to the seller.
  13. V

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC

I have just seen that the ADI can be operated in a DUal EQ mode, which is unique to my knowledge. For many people the right is not like the left hearing. (also by different shape of the inside of the ears). This feature of the ADI is in my opinion a USP, which is usually not mentioned in tests.
  14. V

At first I could not believe it - looks like a high margin for Hildizs. I'm looking forward to your measurements. The topping NX4 DSD is also on its way to me. When both are there, I will share my impressions. The reviews on Head Fi look promising...
  15. V

Have a look at the Tempotec Sonata iDSD Plus: http://www.tempotec.com.cn/en/2-Product/Sonata/SonataiDSDPlus/index.htm The Hidizs DH1000 was apparently developed together with Tempotec. According to Tempotec, they have developed the board, Hidizs the case. On Aliexpress, you can order the Temptec...
Top Bottom