Recent content by vkvedam

1. vkvedam

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

KEF never ever disappointed me! Thanks for the review @amirm, where's the panther?
  2. vkvedam

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Isn't it better to be getting a Moondrop one instead, for the same price I suppose :confused:
  3. vkvedam

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

Such a mess :facepalm:! That says it all.
  4. vkvedam

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

Not too bad, on par with the expectations. Thanks for getting this review out @amirm!
  5. vkvedam

Audio Precision APx516B Review

Thanks for the review @amirm, did you mean to say APx555?
  6. vkvedam

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

Not another headphone amp :p, who am I to complain anyway. Thanks for the review @amirm
  7. vkvedam

Marantz Cinema 70s AVR Review

Subjective evaluations aren't good, here's another example: Marantz Cinema 70S On a different note, human ear is so forgiving :)
  8. vkvedam

JBL 4312M II 3-way Studio Monitor Review

Not all JBLs are created the same :eek:! Thanks for the review @amirm
  9. vkvedam

Anthem AVM90 AV Processor Review

That's way too expensive akin to Marantz's offering. Is it really that hard to design a DAC architecture for these AV processing units, a bit perplexed. Thanks for the review @amirm
  10. vkvedam

WiiM Amp discussion

Good for unboxing experience and the music. I will always take the subjective opinions with a pinch of salt as he comes from an old school thought of expensive is better but reasonable at that in someways compared to quite a few
  11. vkvedam

Neil Young PONO player Review

My very close acquaintance went ahead and bought this piece of kit assuming that it would be superior :facepalm:. Apart from Neil Young's endorsement there is nothing to write home about this. Meridian did the engineering bit if not mistaken.
  12. vkvedam

AV123 / GR Research X-Voce Speaker Review

To me Danny comes across as Ray Samuels of good old Head-Fi days :D
  13. vkvedam

KZ ZSX IEM Review

Crinacle Zero Red might be a better choice with less money as well :-)
  14. vkvedam

Stax SR-009S Electrostatic Headphone Review

Nice, I listened to the original 009 few years ago, it was a very good experience. It's not something I could accommodate in the normal family life, may be after retirement :p
  15. vkvedam

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Ignorance is bliss!
Top Bottom