Recent content by ViperDom

1. ViperDom

Feel it in the chest track.

Takes one to know one. He would fit right in in this thread.;) Perhaps another myth... Maybe elaborate on what you are specifically referring too and how it could help the OP.
  2. ViperDom

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

To clarify... Are you referring to the ability to have two diff input sources connected and be able to switch between them? e.g. Have smart tv for HT plugged into rca, and computer for music plugged into xlr ? Only downside i can think of is lack of ability to communally use a minidsp to...
  3. ViperDom

Myth busted perhaps.....?
  4. ViperDom

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

Heyu, that info would be here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/buckeye-amps-2ch-integrated-amplifier.46080/
  5. ViperDom

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You Recently added this track to my show-off list for guests. The unique bass line that the Neptunes crafted really hits hard. Even if you dont like pop its hard to deny the entertainment of this instrumental. Dual 12's here. To get good bass you really need...
  6. ViperDom

MiniDSP here. It controls the level of all outputs(speakers/subs) independently as well as master volume. If an amp has a volume control then i would call it an integrated amp or receiver. In this case i would not set its vol to max. 50-80% can be sufficient with consideration for overall...
  7. ViperDom

Why are people asking for a Stereo version? I thought the original FOSI Audio V3 (STEREO) is what prompted people to ask for a Mono Amp version. Here it is. If you want Stereo go for the original V3 which also gives you a sub-out. Am i missing something...
  8. ViperDom

Why are people comparing this to the HYPEX 502's ? Wouldn't the 252 model be the more appropriate/comparable matchup? That being said, Any technical reasons to choose a HYPEX 252 over these Mono V3's? Reference...
  9. ViperDom

Front wall vs back wall

It would be cool to run a basic measurement of both. Basic, like not rearranging your whole space, but just moving the speakers & main seating then run sweep to see the frequency response. Blind, my pick would be open back with consideration for optimizing main speakers placement.
  10. ViperDom

Buckeye Amps case changes

I forgot that the home theater market is massive compared to stereo music listeners! Makes sense that they could benefit from narrower width to fit more units side-by-side. I'd like that! ;-)
  11. ViperDom

Here are a few pics of the ones mentioned above:
  12. ViperDom

Buckeye still leading the pack in product depth: Brand w252 --- W x D x H Buckeye --------7.00 x 13.0 x 3.50 VTV------------- 8.00 x 11.0 x 3.25 Apollo-----------10.0 x 9.25 x 2.75 IOM------------- 8.25 x 8.25 x 2.25 I'd really appreciate an explanation as to why Buckeye is not able to source...
  13. ViperDom

I swapped Ls50 for an R3 meta ….im I imagining

I came to a similar conclusion. Wanted to go with X@100Hz but settled on 80Hz(LR 48dB) Subs are currently located for multiple seat FR consistency so lower X is needed more-so than stereo positioned subs. I do plan to eventually create a preset with 60Hz X for personal listening at lower...
  14. ViperDom

I swapped Ls50 for an R3 meta ….im I imagining

So lets reduce that excursion by high-passing them. Like i previously said : LS50 Meta + Dual Subs could be had for the same price as the R3's Curious if you see any compromise in this? (pairing the LS50's with subwoofer(s)
Top Bottom