Recent content by Vindermere

1. V

PMC Twenty.21 Bookshelf Speaker Review

50 dollars each in 6000 dollars speakers ..
  2. V

Avforums has released a review of the twenty 5.21 with no measurements . Perhaps the new version is better. https://www.avforums.com/reviews/pmc-twenty5-21i-loudspeaker-review.17565 i love this extract : This new found airiness complements the low end heft that the PMC brings over from its...
  3. V

The price in europe for this speakers is 6 500 euros, you must be more demanding for this price. In comparaison, B&W in the 700 series use more qualitative drivers and mundorf caps.
  4. V

In this video, you can see the cheap drivers of the twenty 5.24. It's unjustifiable at the asking price.
  5. V

PMC is not in the same league that ATC. If you compare the measurements of the ATC SCM7v3 with the twenty 5. 21 (entry level of both brands), you see the first one benefits from a serious engineering : https://www.stereophile.com/images/214ASCM7fig4.jpg...
  6. V

ATC active 50’s Yew !

The new soft dome tweeter in house SH25-76 25mm is first class : It uses a special dual suspension system that suppresses rocking modes, as well as a short edge-wound voice coil in a long narrow magnetic gap to eliminate the need for ferrofluids for cooling. With a 15,000 gauss (1.5 tesla)...
  7. V

Denon AVR-X4700H 2020 AVR Review

I find denon not very transparent because when reading this topic very interesting, it appears that each model is tweaked differently
  8. V

I don't understand your attitude. I had several denon receivers and stereo amps as you but if the product is bad I would be angry at the brand and not the tester who does his job honestly
  9. V

The issue is not about software but hardware implantation
  10. V

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

The focal shape series (active speakers) with flax drivers is very good too, particulary the shape twin.
  11. V

Neumann KH 80 DSP Speaker Measurements: Take Two

impressive performance of the small KH120
  12. V

Genelec Home Series (G speakers and F subwoofers)

I don't understand why genelec use smaller tweeter in 8330 or 8340 (19 mm versus 25 mm)
  13. V

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Klipsch rp160m, i'am curious if they are better than the rp600m.
  14. V

How to Hot Rod a Denon AVR-X3600H?

by ears the soud is more clear and more dynamic
  15. V

How to Hot Rod a Denon AVR-X3600H?

the topping D90 with my a hypex ncore are better in stereo than the denon 3600. The difference is not small.
Top Bottom