Recent content by vince32837

1. V

Neumann 7.2.4 Hometheater Layout ?

Frantz, You went above and beyond!! Thanks for measuring your setup...
  2. V

Wow! thread took off overnight..SPL vs distance.... Well if I go back to post #2 (abdo 123) @ 100 Hz I'm at about 100 db SPL for 1 meter distance 1% THD. Look at this interesting article from Axiom audio- https://www.axiomaudio.com/blog/distortion They did a controlled experimental environment...
  3. V

About 5 years ago, I had JTR 215RT X3 + JTR 228 x 4...it was a potent setup!!! Job relocation, forced house sale, and JTR were part of the sale unfortunately...now JTR prices have increased significantly since then...I never heard 212RT, they say they are super sensitive, 2-3watts all you need...
  4. V

Gentleman...thanks for all your inputs.. I was hoping for the FrantzM response... "More than enough" The home will be coming up on the framing stage soon, go traditional speaker route, just route 12 or 16 awg speaker wire vs Neumann route, 4 ceiling power outlets plus 7 bed layer outlets...
  5. V

Trying to keep screen big as possible that's reason 16 ft distance.. Thanks Dimifoot
  6. V

Well...I listen at normal levels..sometimes little above reference...but not ear bleed.. The subs will take care of 10-100 Hz...the 310s will have to cover 120hz on up.... Abdo123...thanks for reply
  7. V

Hi ASR, Been enjoying reading the posts on ASR for some time. First post on the site. I'm building a new house with a dedicated theater. The room is 22' deep x 17' wide w/ 9' 4" ceiling. I was originally planning on a PSA or JTR speaker setup...But then I read powerful Neumann KH 310 monitor...
Top Bottom