Recent content by Vim1zn

1. V

Denon x4700 + Emotiva xpa9 - HT Sounds seems bland

My Bad, thats what its on currently . What i meant was ive had it 0-500 and 0-22k .
  2. V

Yeah, thanks. Another mate suggested the same. Will try that this weekend. Thanks
  3. V

Thanks . Ive got the app and have made all the possible adjustments. App does make a bit of a difference.
  4. V

Thanks . Its the xpa9 gen 3 . Yeah thats what i am thinking . Something is up with the amp
  5. V

if i were to measure the voltage, at reference, out of say the front channel, what should i expect to be getting. ( with a multimeter) Wondering if maybe its just under powering the emotiva hence why it needs cranking to get it sounding ok. Or the amp maybe faulty .
  6. V

Thanks, i guess thats what it needs to be turned up to, to get a somewhat decent experience. Ive got all the other Surround parameters off, dynvol and deq are also off. Deq makes a bit of a difference on, but nothing major. Ive run it both on ref, flat and audyssey off. With curtains at 500...
  7. V

Thanks . Yep mid range comp is off. Not tried the DEQ as you suggested so will have a give that a go. Thanks Yeah i excepted the same when i added the emotiva .
  8. V

Thanks, ive got the curtain at 500 at the moment .
  9. V

Hi, So currently, ive got the denon x4700 in preamp mode into the Emotiva, Speakers are : kilpsch RP8000, rp-504, rp-402, 4 b&w cm35 atmos, 2x rel s5 and 1x rel t7. Ive run audyssey etc and changed the usual before sending the config to the receiver. My issue is that, firstly ive got to have...
  10. V

Denon x4700 + minidsp ddrc88a Noise issue

No worries, id say its a hum . You can hear it ever slightly from about 2-3m away but up close its pretty audible. Fronts are klipsch rp 8000 with rp 504 centre. It is odd that its only from the centre. I may move it tomorrow to another output and see if that makes a difference.
  11. V

Thanks for the response. From looking at the manual i think it ships with the output gain already set at 4v rms. odd its only got this “ noise” out of the centre channel.
  12. V

Hi. Just hooked up a minidsp ddrc88 to a denon x4700 Running rca out of the denon into the ddrc and then balanced out of the ddrc into my emotiva xpa. Seem to be getting some noise out the speakers as soon as the system is turned on. What am i not doing right? Any help would be appreciated please .
  13. V

RCA out from Denon to MiniDsp then Xlr to Amp

Thanks for the replies. Distance is about a meter . I ordered the xlr leads as its was the same as the rca. from research i believe you run audyssey, and then remove it for the channels going to the minidsp. Hopefully this does work out.
  14. V

RCA out from Denon to MiniDsp then Xlr to Amp

Hi, Hope I can get some advice/help on this please. I have a denon x4700 and an emotiva xpa9. I am going to use a minidsp ddrc-88a for Dirac inbetween them for F+C+Sur and leave atmos on the denon. Question is if i am using rca out of the denon into the dsp , would it make a difference to...
Top Bottom