Recent content by villason

1. V

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

Can anyone tell me if this is connected to mains ground? I have terrible noise if the ground is connected to -V as in many amps.
  2. V

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

Do you know if the V- is connected to the AC ground? Having GPU noise thanks to that at the moment with another amp.
  3. V

Q Acoustics Concepts 20 or KEF Q150 for the same price?

I can get a 5.0 setup for basically the same price. I already have a subwoofer so lowend does not matter to me.
  4. V

Topping DX7 Pro+ Review (DAC & HP Amp)

That price is absurd. You are in RME ADI FS territory for similar performance and no hardware EQ.
  5. V

Topping DX7 Pro+ Review (DAC & HP Amp)

No word about the "balanced" 4.4mm being fake balanced?
  6. V

Topping DX7 Pro+

Well, the 4.4mm jack is not balanced:
  7. V

RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE

It would not make sense if you already have one. Total different story for the people who are planning on buying one.
  8. V

RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE

Isn't the DAC version a stripped down Pro? So the DAC 2/4 will be a stripped down Pro 2/4, without any of the ADC features. Major selling points would be the new DSP providing equivalent capabilities of software EQ (ie, 10 customizable bands) and the 4.4mm balanced jack. That would be the...
  9. V

RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE

How are you so sure? There is a market for an updated DAC with the new DSP and a 4.4mm jack.
  10. V

RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE

I mean the DAC version, not the PRO version.
  11. V

RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE

I was investigating the ADI-2 DAC FS and realized there is probably gonna be an updated ADI-2/4 DAC, right? This thing is too expensive to miss the new iteration for a few months.
  12. V

RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AKM Versus ESS Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

I read it already. I only have a pic of the sealed retail box. I cannot look inside. I was wondering if they started with the ESS chips from a specific number.
  13. V

RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AKM Versus ESS Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

I just have the SN outside the box. I don't know for how long it has been at the retailer.
Top Bottom