Recent content by Vik

1. Vik

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

Yes, and it says: "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." Thanks anyway!
  2. Vik

Hi, I have already bought one of the camera kits (from Apple), but it would be nice with a simple cable as well. However – I'm confused, since the link in your post is dead. Which cable was that again?
  3. Vik

Thanks! Do you or anyone else know if those will let me hear 24/96 from Tidal also (and not only Apple Lossless)?
  4. Vik

If any of you are or will be in the same situation (wanting cabled audio for 96/24 + charging the phone at the same time), I have started a thread over at Qudelix' own forum now.
  5. Vik

Neither do I, but thanks for all the helpful messages. :)
  6. Vik

OK, so it has two lightning connectors and one USB? The one I have been looking at (and have been recommended in a local store) had one Lightning and two USB ports (one USB C and one USB 3).
  7. Vik

I know two different setups have been discussed (for the adapter with Lightning to both USBC and USB3). One is to connect the Qudelix to the USB3 port, the other is to connect the Qudelix to the USB C port. Which of them are you using?
  8. Vik

That's a different camera adapter than the one I'm planning to buy. How many camera adapters does Apple have? Btw, I just came across this: "In our tests, Apple's Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adapter (with charging port) sounds better and is more reliable than Apple's less expensive...
  9. Vik

Thanks, I would prefer a solution which let me charge the Qudelix, but Wacomme wrote that "I don’t think it can be charged while in use on an iPhone - since you have to turn off charging" – but also said that one can charge the (i?)Phone while listening. But if the phone is connected to the...
  10. Vik

Is it this one? https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MK0W2AM/A/lightning-to-usb-3-camera-adapter It says "With the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, it’s easy to transfer photos and videos from your high-resolution digital camera to your iPad Pro", so a shop was reluctant about selling it to me...
  11. Vik

Thanks, I saw your message just after I had bought a cable, and have now found that it doesn't work. It wasn't made by Apple but by Linocell, and says "Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod" on the package, so it probably has the wrong kind of wiring. Back to AAC.
  12. Vik

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the 'Google app on the computer'?
  13. Vik

I actually have googled quite a bit. :) Re. DSP, I can also use the equalizer even if I'm on Bluetooth right now? I need to type in values manually in the EQ, but I assume that they will add a way to drag the faders up/down. I'm referring to this page in the app (one of several examples of...
  14. Vik

I'm still in explore mode, and haven't found out whether using a cable will give me better results... whether I use Tidal, Apple Music or something else, it seems that it's using AAC. I want to use whatever gives me the best audio quality, but the UI is rather confusing. It tells me to deal with...
  15. Vik

On an iPhone, what's the best way (as in best gadhet to use) to charge the Qudelix while using it?
Top Bottom