Recent content by Vhond

1. V

Deciding Between NCX500, Purifi Eigentakt and Nilai

I don't know if Nilai is going to be a commercial used technology (Hypex marketed the NCoreX for that) and I hope they will come with an even better version of Nilai (although I think that wouldn't be soon).
  2. V

Yeah but Audiophonics for instance has their own implementation of the stereo version view over here
  3. V

Do you coincidentally know why VTV doesn't make their own versions of Nilai?
  4. V

Apollon Purifi vs Hypex

It would be great to review the Nilai implementation of Apollon.
  5. V

Apollon Purifi vs Hypex

Ah I see, it's a 1 April joke ;)
  6. V

Apollon Purifi vs Hypex

It's up to you. Or you're (very) patient or you cancel your order because of misleading shipping info. As a customer you're in your right.
  7. V

Gaia Isolation anything in this?

What about isolation/decoupling for audio devices like DAC's (clocks which are sensitive to mechanical vibrations)?
  8. V

Gaia Isolation anything in this?

So there's only rubber and plastic inside, no mechanism??
  9. V

So you ordered the NON lux version? What is your experience? Do you coincidentally have pictures of the internals (on the Apollon website I can only find pictures from the inside of a LUX version).
  10. V

Hypex Nilai500DIY Amplifier Review

Don't know if these measurements have been mentioned in this topic?
  11. V

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

So there are different versions of the amp (before and after 2023)?? If yes what are the differences?
  12. V

Puritan Audio PSM156 Review (AC Filter)

Found some measurements: https://www.avmentor.net/reviews/2017/lab12_gordian_2.shtml
  13. V

Puritan Audio PSM156 Review (AC Filter)

And what about the internals of this device (Gordian Lab 12)
Top Bottom