Recent content by VeerK

1. VeerK

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Me too, I was going to buy the aluminum remote until I realized it doesn’t use AAAs. I have an eneloop recharging station that I love too much
  2. VeerK

Apos vs. Amazon dac return refund.

That’s never crossed my mind, even once. FWIW, I’ve bought D90s, A90s, and a D10S from them, couldn’t be happier with those guys.
  3. VeerK

What happened to Innerfidelity? (automatically diverts to stereophile)

Tyll set the bar very, very high and when he left for his much deserved retirement, it was sad to see IF not maintain that direction. I haven’t read IF since, IIRC Rafe moved on back in March, so perhaps this is stereophile consolidating everything under one roof?
  4. VeerK

Speaker Cabinet Design Considerations

That reflects some of my own informal findings a few years ago. IIRC, it took 3/4” roundover to really make the diffraction of a RAAL from messy to something I was quite happy with.
  5. VeerK

Speaker Cabinet Design Considerations

This is a great thread, with so many wonderful contributions and learning resources. Based on the posts here, Reddit, and DIYAudio I was curious to get opinions on the following: Cabinet Materials: Slate Damped Bracing: KEF white paper Viscoelastic material: Sorbothane or Poly 2K...
  6. VeerK

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Ever since the M500 temperature issue, I’ve been worried that SMSL rushes out products too quickly. But if anyone wants a “rolled off warm and lush presentation” use the RCA on the M400 lolol
  7. VeerK

Salk WoW1 Bookshelf Speaker Review

If I wasn’t obsessed with doing things myself, I’d be asking if Jim could build me one of his incredible cabinets per my design. Sound considerations aside, it’s nice having something that occupies a significant space be so beautiful.
  8. VeerK

Go to the E30 listing and select it from the drop down box
  9. VeerK

Apos seems to have a nice discount for the E30+L30+RCA interconnects, not bad for a world-class SE setup.
  10. VeerK

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

That’s odd, I have 32Bit 384K available in my Windows 10 settings. Have you installed the Topping ASIO driver?
  11. VeerK

The stack looks good, I have the D90+A90 so I won’t be getting this, but it looks like a really good SE option
  12. VeerK

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

This seems like the third or fourth time Adorama has had it at this price, does anyone know why the Elegias keep getting such a deep sale price cut?
  13. VeerK

Salk WoW1 Bookshelf Speaker Review

It was a Troels design IIRC, I saw that post too. It was horrible and beautiful at the same time
  14. VeerK

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

I’m building fully digital desktop monitors, very interested in the desktop size amps, hope you can figure out good solutions
Top Bottom