Recent content by veeceem

1. V

Amp will also be triggered if I turn fan on. How to fix?

Yes, nothing "unusual" from computer / speaker. Only the amp turns itself on when fan on/change fan speed.
  2. V

PC -> USB cable -> DX7 Pro -> Canare L-4e6s XLR cable -> NAD M22v2 amp All on same outlet, no earthed ( no 3rd prong). No thing unusual (such as pop on speakers, ect...) Just that the amp turn itself on. Normal behavior should be: The DX7 pro does turn itself on if itself on if I turn on...
  3. V

Thanks, I'll look into this idea and give it a try!
  4. V

manually. I wonder if (?) EMI from the speed controller is the cause of this behavior :( and should the ferrite bead fix this? :|
  5. V

So I have a fan in the room, the amp is NAD M22 vs driven by Topping DX7 pro I have the amp set to auto turn on whenever it detects signal from the Pre. Strange behavior is that whenever I turn the fan on, the amp will also be triggered and turned on. (I also notice the TV will sometimes turn...
  6. V

Pizza

work out wit the Salon2s, Yes!
  7. V

Revel F228Be, is it that far behind?

I had used other brands before Revel (now I have Revel M16s in bedroom and Salon2s in listening room) I have to admit that listening to Revel speakers which tend to be neutral/accurate (as @MarcT mentioned above), at 1st, you will think that it doesnt seem impressive at all, but give it a month...
  8. V

Topping USB Input/Windows 10 Issue - Possible Driver Issue

No luck after installing driver (old/new drivers tested). The device remains "unknown" Btw, I see that there are sparks around the USB male plug when I am plugging it into the USB ports on the computers. I don't know if this is normal for 2 devices with different power sources?
  9. V

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

Win7 recognizes it as "unknown device" Win10 doesnt response. Seem like the usb port is done for :/
  10. V

Topping USB Input/Windows 10 Issue - Possible Driver Issue

No luck, win7 do know that something is plugged in, but as an "unknown device" in Computer Management windows Win10 remains unresponsive
  11. V

I tried all ports, so 2.0 and 3.0 usb ports have been tested. The DAC and the computers didn't even "know" that they are plugged into each other. But when I plug the mouse/keyboard into the usb ports on the computers, it will always recognize the mouse/keyboard. So I guess the problem is not...
  12. V

Someone with DX3 pro seems to have the EXACT same problem: Topping USB Input/Windows 10 Issue - Possible Driver Issue
  13. V

Tried 3 usb cables, 3 computers, plug in many different usb ports. Nothing happened :/
Top Bottom