Recent content by veda95

1. V

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

I listen pretty loud on all music style, it can be tired after long time, i like to feel to be in the music... On 0 gain i just have a background music and can work or write in the sames time... I read that the k340 is hard to drive because it mix 2 différents sounding technologies... Don't...
  2. V

Ok, so that's my units who have a problem, the k702 work pretty nice with the L30, at +9 gain and about 2 oclock volume (high listen level). That is with the k340 (300ohms) that the unit can't do his job...+9 gain and full volume knob, pretty loud but not that loud...
  3. V

i found a test of my soundcard here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/focusrite-scarlett-2i2-audio-interface-gen-3-review.10187/ And if i'm right i have about 4 volt on outputs... For me it's all about the L30 because i have about 40% more gain on my other tube amp who...
  4. V

Good point, thanks for your answer ! I use a soundcard, focusrite scarlett 8i6 3gen, pugged on second out, i already check the out level is at 0
  5. V

Hi everyone, I received my L30 yesterday and been a little disappointed when i've got it, however, i read a lot of topics before buying it. I have 2 different headphones, an akg k702 and an old akg k340 that i really love, i usually use them both on a little dot mk2 tube amp. On the little dot...
  6. V

Replace sony hap s1

Yes, i'm about to go this way, but in this case i 'll have an inferior budget, about 350$, and i don't get the ability to stream from stream from network (only hard disk) and to play tidal i'll have to unplug the dac to plug it to my laptop instead each time cause there's no dlna inside only...
  7. V

Replace sony hap s1

Hi everyone, i need an advice please: I have a sony hap s1 on a hifi setup (nad c352, tidal) and i think about replacing it with a more solid dac streamer, my concern is about soundstage sharpness and sound quality. I hope to keep the ability to read dsd from hard drive and to control it with...
Top Bottom