Recent content by Vds

1. V

DEQX Premate 8 digital active crossover / DSP

Are you waiting for the v1.35(?) software ware? Any word on when it will be released? I’m waiting for my unit to be shipped, hoping updated software will be installed.
  2. V

Wondering if anyone has received a beta pre-8 yet?
  3. V

Does anybody know, perhaps from previous DEQX models how flexible the software is for delay, crossover slope, etc? They seem to be wanting to make it very turn key, user friendly, but do we know how much manual adjustment is allowed. I’m assuming not a Acurate or even Audiolense level of manual...
  4. V

A little bit of a side topic, but how do people feel about a hardware dsp such as Linea asc48, or other pro studio controllers? No room correction, but frequency and timing control. Not sure about the AD/DA conversion, really no idea how to compare
  5. V

dspNexus DSP Audio Processor - DANVILLE SIGNAL - SHIPPING NOW?

Any new DSP Nexus observations from the few users on this thread? Is there new things coming to the unit soon? Seems like a few people have new changes in the fall, winter. Very interested in purchasing, still nervous about AudioWeaver as I have zero IT education. Thanks, Ted
  6. V

I completely agree. I’m looking for a replacement for my Xilica and there is not a lot out there for someone with extremely limited software/computer skills! Mini DSP, but I’m skeptical of the “sonic purity” of the product. The new DEQX looks good, but the price. It seems a competitor for the...
  7. V

SpeakerTom, Thanks for the information. If you have time can you talk about using Audio Weaver and it’s useability? Also, do you have the DSP Nexus between preamp and amps or are you using the Nexus as a “preamp” using digital in from streamer, (if you are using a digital front end). Thanks, Ted
  8. V

Any updates from Danville users? Thanks
  9. V

I’m not familiar with Audio Weaver, but can I assume there is at least 8 peq per output, driver timing delay, possibly FIR filtering? Other options ? Thanks for being the Guinea Pig on this product.
  10. V

Let us know your thoughts after receiving it. I’m especially interested in the DSP user interface. I’m thinking it uses a proprietary software like Mini DSP, Linea, Xilica and others.
Top Bottom