Recent content by Vavilen

1. V

WiiM Pro Streamer

Hey guys, has anybody tried to extract i2s from Wiim Pro to use it directly to connect DAC or with a USB adapter?
  2. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hey guys! I’m still thinking about building my Purifi-based amplifier. I have all the parts, except a case. And options from aliexpress or audiophonics start from 100 euro. And it looks aliexpress-ish, in my opinion. Have you considered buying any 30-50 euro defect used amp (marantz from 200x...
  3. V

The build of the Heissmann Acoustics DXT-MON

Hi Walter! Thank you so much for such a detailed explanation
  4. V

Hi Walter! Could you please explain how have you mounted the crossover boards? Was it on the bottom side using screws? Or shall I screw into the cabinets something like this and then use screws? Maybe, you have some photos? Thanks in advance!
  5. V

Hi @EXIF68 ! Looks amazing! I've the same cabinets. How is it going 2 years since you oiled yours. Would you recommend to use the same technique with 6-layers of furniture oil? Thanks!
  6. V

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Could you please give an example with better option for similar price? Thanks in advance!
  7. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hi guys! Do I need to add clipping protection plates if I use the Purifi + Neurochrome Buffer combination?
  8. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Thanks! But I think, this cable doesn't fit my configuration. It has to be 3 x 7-pin connectors cable.
  9. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hi @starfly ! Could you please share what are the speakers protection plates do you use? And what is the grey signal cable? I'm also building my amp with Neurochrome buffers and cannot find the cable. Thanks!
  10. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hi guys! Is any speakers clipping protection board required for purify boards?
  11. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

I have 2 x (Purifi + Neurchrome buffer) channels. Do I need 1 1k smps for each channel?
  12. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Looks interesting! Which module would you recommend?
  13. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hi guys! Is the SMPS1200A700 the best option for Purifi modules? Or the SMPS3kA400 would be better?
  14. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

I would like to put it into the same case with amp modules.
  15. V

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Hey guys! Did anybody add a volume control to the Purifi-based amps? Is it a good idea? I'm afraid to pass full power to my speakers if something goes wrong with my source.
Top Bottom