Recent content by Valentin R

1. V

JBL HDI-1600 smaller alternative

JBL 4305p is the bestchoice Same hi driver and horn. In a smaller enclosure with a big punch and all in one electronics
  2. V

JBL 4329p 8”active Studio Monitor series

Had a chance of hearing them Very impressive
  3. V

New mysterious Genelec monitors

Stand alone JBL M2 seems similar with its constant directivity but with out the bass adaptive GLM Also the Dutch and Dutch 8c. Comes to my mind
  4. V

Did you also do it without the -3dB bass attenuation
  5. V

New JBL 4349 Speakers

4349 are very good monitor and with a sub it will be spectacular It can go tremendously loud but it can be head at soft levels with great pleasure Would use them in a medium to large room Having some distance from them is great
  6. V

JBL SCL-7 Review (In-wall Speaker)

JBL scl-6 would be my choice Very good dynamics and power handeling And good dispersion
  7. V

It’s not the same tweeter 2410H @ 4305p 2409H @ 4329p One thought Just think that white noise doesn’t have the same energy content as Music Bass energy in music is way above HF
  8. V

No user PEQ just a bass contour switch don't think the amp is a problem with the efficiency difference between the bass driver and the compression /horn driver the bass driver is the one gives up first especially for getting that low extension out of that small box
  9. V

Hope seeing some measurements I would think good ones It’s has a bigger waveguide with a better compresión driver and a bigger enclosure and a new woofer that probably has a different objective 708 have to accomplish hi levels of sound pressure to be used in Dolby atmos at fairly long...
  10. V

28Hz -6dB anechoic seems very good And it should give at least 6dB more output than the little 4305p based bass driver area/ sensitivity and doble the power amplification
Top Bottom