Recent content by Valentin R

1. V

JBL 4305p

Is there a possibility that at higher volumes the power compresión or electronic protection will limit the low end and thanks to the slopping of the high end contour will still be in balance And at lower volumes will be les noticeable because our sensitivity at low frequency Something like a...
  2. V

JBL 4305p

I think you would have to compare it with the same format from the competition Kef ls50wii B&W formation duo Dynaudio xeo20 etc etc
  3. V

JBL 4305p

At Last JBL presents an active home/pro speaker Wireless AirPlay Cast BT Aux And from what I have seen it has ruler flat and excellent dispersion response
  4. V

Bowers 805D4

Soundstage ultra has the review and anecoic measurements for the bowers 805D4 https://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/1061-bowers-wilkins-805-d4-loudspeakers Look like the new owners are staying with the current practice of enhancing the low and top end v shape tonal response
  5. V

JBL 4349 Review (Studio Monitor Speaker)

Well the design axis is at the bottom of the horn Not at the center of it That’s 5 inches of distance ( it does make a difference)
  6. V

Tim I was able to ask Chris for the acoustical axis and it’s @ the lower end of the horn lip centered side to side That’s about 5” below Amir’s axis measurements
  7. V

I was able to contact Chris Hagen and ask him about the acoustical axis “ Sorry I didn't see your message until now. The 4349 acoustic axis is on the bottom edge of the horn, and centered side-to-side.” That’s about 5” below the axis measured
  8. V

D&D 8c / Buchardt A700

I would say it’s a bit of both The d&d has les room efect and that alone changes a bit the presentation It’s a small effect
  9. V

D&D 8c / Buchardt A700

D&D has a very nice bass response It cant go as loud as the F328be The Revels are more open Dutch have a little more forward sound The small size factor is incredible
Top Bottom