Recent content by Valentin R

1. V

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

Active Revels I have a feeling you will see them pretty soon Market is going fast in that direction in my opinion and HARMAN brands JBL has jumped in that wagon with 4305p
  2. V

JBL SCL-7 Review (In-wall Speaker)

Looking at options JBL did a great job These are 3 times the cost
  3. V

JBL 4305p

Please let us know your impressions
  4. V

JBL 4305p

Try the 4309 Nice sounding speaker a bit bigger 6.5”
  5. V

Can you put some examples of inwall speaker With a better response when listened @ 30 degrees of in the horizontal plane and still covers 3 seats
  6. V

Amir “There is a near/far field setting. I tested it in far field mode.” That is near boundary/sidewall or far from boundary / sidewall
  7. V

High Frequency Coverage Angle (-6 dB) 60° Vertical, 90° Horizontal (Left 30°, Right 60°, from center line), from 2 kHz to 15 kHz It seams the acoustical axis to be 15 degrees off horizontal center axis It is planed to be used as surrounds in rectangular rooms. As fronts left and Right...
  8. V

JBL 4305p

Is there a possibility that at higher volumes the power compresión or electronic protection will limit the low end and thanks to the slopping of the high end contour will still be in balance And at lower volumes will be les noticeable because our sensitivity at low frequency Something like a...
  9. V

JBL 4305p

I think you would have to compare it with the same format from the competition Kef ls50wii B&W formation duo Dynaudio xeo20 etc etc
Top Bottom