Recent content by Vahidhm

1. V

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

I kept it at 80 but anything between 80 to 100 should be fine
  2. V

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

I just bought them a few weeks ago as my first pair of speakers. Honestly bought Elac DBR62 and these LS50 metas at the same time and after a few days listening returned the Elacs. Kef sound was a tiny bit more robust and with a personality that I liked better. The cost difference can only be...
  3. V

Can you beat my option? KEF LS50 Wireless II + SVS SB-2000 Pro

Denon X3700 is recommended by many of the users but it has been out of stock and also has issues with hdmi2.1
  4. V

That is great. Thank you for the information
  5. V

The manual says the sub output is mono I think but I am not sure if there is an option to toggle it to stereo
  6. V

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. As you said, the dsp and stereo sub would be the only caveat and only for that the passive ones could be better. I may end up buying the passive one with a cheap amp for a couple of years until a good dap with all these features become reasonably...
  7. V

Exactly. The new all in one products are basically the answer to that need but because there are not mass market products like AVRs they are quite expensive for what they offer now. I am pretty sure in a few years with more Class D amps dominating the market and better processing technologies...
  8. V

You are right. I don't have enough info about 3.1 systems and honestly don't know much about a center channel rule at all (Other than "It is good for dialogs"). This is all because I mainly focused on music. What I really want to have is a system that shines and gives me the best audio quality...
  9. V

I don't know how bad the non AVR option would be for movies or how bad the AVR option would be for music and there is not a real way to know that unless I test both in my room. and I think this is the best thing I can go. Get both AVR and Non AVR options and test them for a week or two and keep...
  10. V

It seems that the AVR option have more subjective and non subjective supports compared to my LS50WII choice mostly because of the room correction feature. So, Let me ask a more direct question to confirm that. Which one of these options would have a better results: 1. Denon X3700H [With...
  11. V

Lots of good information. I have a few questions in this regard. When you export the filters, what are the options to use and implement those filters? I am assuming the typical method should be load/import them to ROON ? (correct me if I am wrong) What are the software and hardware alternatives...
  12. V

That is what exactly happened today :D when I was showing her this thread, AVRs, Speakers and describing options to her
  13. V

Well. The funny thing is I showed my wife the Genelecs last night and I was expecting a super hard "No No No !" but surprisingly she said " Aww look at those dumb looking speakers" [You never know the ladies]
  14. V

Thank you for the comment. A few issues I have with these option though. Movies are not my main priority and this Auro 3D thing does not justify the price difference between the 4700 and 3700 for me. I rather have the cheapest AVR with a good room correction and just 2-3 channels audio with pre...
  15. V

I am sold on the SVS subs even though they might be a bit lower performer or a bit more expensive but the fact that they are in stock, widely available and I can simply pick one up from Best Buy makes a huge difference to me. Plus their great customer service
Top Bottom