Recent content by uzapuca

1. U

Help on Sony WH-1000XM4 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2?

You are right in Black Friday is almost the same price, just U$D 20 plus. :)
  2. U

Thanks for the very good info! It seems the XM4 as you said is more for office and commuting than a real good quality music experience. Many forums talk about that EQ is crucial to get a good sound from it too. Cheers
  3. U

Thanks for the good feedback! Nice review by Amirm too. Just curious why you do not listen to music in XM4 anymore? you don't like the sound or it is better for podcast than music? Best
  4. U

Thanks for the good info gigi_boeru. I think i will go for the Sony XM4 regarding your advice. Since you own one is there anything on the Sony you would like to share? I read that if you EQ correctly it sound fantastic but i have no idea which parameters to follow regarding EQ. Best
  5. U

Thanks for the update Ninetylol By the wya, how is the Sony earcup over all comfort and it control buttons?
  6. U

Hi guys, I am new to this and the black friday sales are here. I am a bit undecided between the Sony WH-1000XM4 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2. The Sony has a really good discount price at 228 USD and the Audio Technica around 200 USD (no disccount), very similar. Sony WH-1000XM4...
  7. U

Review and Measurements of Sabaj Da3 Dac compared to Dragonfly Black

Thanks Maxxevv, i thought it was balanced only but now i read again and it is 3.5 mm unbalance which is great. Thanks for your good tips again! :)
  8. U

Thanks for the good tip Dc655321. I will take a look a this for the future. :)
  9. U

Thanks for the good tip Timbo 2 :) Good info on not buying a dedicated cable just for the sake of it if there will be no real difference in sound quality. By the way, since you are a Shure SE215 user too, do you know of a substitute regular cable (not balanced) in case that i break mine? The...
  10. U

Thanks for the fast reply ;) I have Shure SE215 and KZ ZSN. I have to check with connectors they have. Interesting info, indeed. Do you notice a significant difference in sound with a balanced output? maybe my IEM are just entry level and changing the cable will not make much change or might be...
  11. U

Hi Maxxevv, Any suggestion on eBay or Amazon of a dedicated cable for balanced sound? I guess i might need a special "balanced" output in the headphone amplifier too, right? I do not think the JDS Lab Atom version has one. ;) Thanks :)
  12. U

Good info indeed! :) By the way, what do i need to use the balance 2.5 mm output? Could it be just by getting a 3.5 mm male to female 2.5 mm plug converter? https://www.amazon.es/dp/B0713PNTZ1/ref=cm_wl_huc_continue I read in some forums that balance output might sound better but also carry...
  13. U

thanks again for the good tips Maxxevv, So i understand for regular IEMs and laptos the Sabaj D3 it is a good option. BUT ... its not designed to be powered by a handphone should you intend to do that. It draws too much current. you mean you cannot use it with a smartphone? since the lacking...
  14. U

Thanks Maxxevv for the good info! I was thinking in something portable for daily use for regular IEMs with a laptop. The NX4 has better reviews in the Amp camp but it is bulkier and more expensive. I do not know if it worth it.
  15. U

Hi guys, why in Amazon name it as Headphone Amplifier Dac and in this thread most people just called it just a DAC? am i missing something? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073SSNMKK/?coliid=I1QDNG7FCRGH00&colid=Y389OJE3YQUE&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it Is it any good as an amplifier? I already have a...
Top Bottom