Recent content by Urkelator

1. U

(Audiophile) americana and country music? Who likes it? Recommendations?

Kevn Kinney - A Good Country Mile Anybody knows that guy?
  2. U

@Trouble Maker: Is this somehow connected to your nickname?
  3. U

Reisong A10 EL34 Hi-Fi Audio Stereo Tube Amplifier Single-end Class - A Review

Can someone please link suitable rectifiers and preamplifier tubes to me? I know that the Reisong hat Autobias, but i read about tube converter or adapter and now I'm confused. I'm just getting into the tube thing and don't want to mess things up. I don't want to have to make any technical...
  4. U

I only own the album "rumor and sigh" and see him more as a UK based singer / songwriter. But when it comes to Americana as a genre, for me it's clearly about the images i get with the music. But that is just my opinion.
  5. U

Colter Wall - thinkin' on a woman (canadian country/singer/songwriter; great voice and i like the "simplicity" of his recordings; Label is Thirty Tigers i guess?)
  6. U

Hello everyone, when you're new to a community, it's always a step to contribute (at least for me) - so that's how I try to do it: After I didn't find anything to the topic using the search function (someone might teach me better), I now open this thread and officially have to admit: Yes, I...
  7. U

Greetings from Germany

current setup: - Heco "Einklang" full range speaker - real beauties ^^ - Reisong A10 - Loewe LO 50 - Rega Planar 1 - Raspberry PI 2 / Allo Piano
  8. U

Greetings from Germany

9. U

Reisong A10 EL34 Hi-Fi Audio Stereo Tube Amplifier Single-end Class - A Review

Quick question from a technical moron: I'm running a Reisong A10 with turntable and Raspberry Pi / Allo Piano as sources. Since i got the Reisong today, i'm wondering if it can take any harm, when i run volumio on 100% volume?
  10. U

Greetings from Germany

Hello everybody, says the mid 30 guy from Germany. I am into hifi since i was a kid. (pictures to proof may follow ^^) It all started with a combinded CD-Cassette-Player, which i got for my 8th birthday i guess. It made me able to record my own tapes and listen to them, giving to friends and so...
Top Bottom