Recent content by Urib

1. U

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Hi, you write that it is possible to connect 2 amps to 1 48v power block. Is this degrades the power of the amps? To get full power should I use 2?
  2. U

What is the issue with Op Amps upgrade?
  3. U

I saw that it is possible to connect one 48v power supply to 2 monoblocks with a splitter cable. Will it reduce the power of both amps?
  4. U

Back in 2019, when I bought my amazing Topping D90 I wrote them few emails that this is what I and the market are looking for. Since than they repeatedly produced various similar DACS and desktop amps with no remote....
  5. U

Review and Measurements of NAD 7050 Streaming Amp

How is it possible to bypass the internal DAC? This since all inputs are digital?
  6. U

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

Thanks, for another great review. I personally don't consider buying any thing, before reading ASR review. It is the most important audio website out there and we are lucky we have Amir for his help improving the industry. Thanks again!
  7. U

Policy Change for "Desperate Dealer Forum"

You are absolutely right. I am sorry. I must teach myself to be patient. Thanks!
  8. U

It doesn't. You are right. Sorry.
  9. U

Waiting for Wiim amp measurements. Any day that passes, makes me think that it was measured poorly and that the company asked it not to be published. We will see...
  10. U

Juson Audio JTA35 Tube Amplifier, DAC & HP Amp Review

What I understand from this is that when not expansive but popular products like Wiim amp measurements are not being published is because they came out poorly and you gave them the option of not publishing it? Did you gave this option to PS audio as well? I must say that this is disappointing.
  11. U

Yamaha RX-A3080 Review (AVR)

With mine, I have no signal on one sub out, occasionally my musicast app doesn't connect to the receiver.
  12. U

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

The new Wiim amp is based on this chip. Let's hope that the implementation was excellent as well.
  13. U

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

Where can I buy a complete assembled unit? I saw in their website that they have also monoblck version.
  14. U

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Shame they have these reliability problems. 25 y.old Yamaha Amp. No issues at all.
  15. U

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

My SMSL DAC didn't last even a month. Started exhibit problems.
Top Bottom