Recent content by Ultor

1. U

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Hello :) I have a Sundara, and I'm hesitating between this DX3 Pro+ and the Atom Plus stack. I'll leave my previous stack (Modi MB + vali 2) in a closet, ha ha ha
  2. U

MQA Deep Dive - I published music on tidal to test MQA

Am I wrong? Maybe my english is rusty and my brain have translation issues Edit: I'm not sarcastic, 100% honest, I don't practice my English a lot except when I'm watching Netflix, ha ha ha
  3. U

Well, Bob in his explanation sums up FLAC as a simple container, while this is completely incorrect. And yes, it bothers me a bit that this wrong argument is used to defend MQA.
  4. U

I'm sad, seems only a few people noticed this xD
  5. U

Quick question, am I the only one surprised by the following statement (in Bob's article): If I'm not mistaken, we must distinguish between Native FLAC (which is the container) and FLAC which is the codec. And it's not for nothing that you can put FLAC in an Ogg container...
  6. U

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

Damned, I just buyed a Sundara... Did I make a mistake ?
  7. U

Schiit Magnius Balanced Headphone Amp Review

Sound like an accusation xD. I'm not saying they don't have a reputation to take back, but c'mon. Yes they sell products with bad measurements, bit its not like they said that they have the best, did they?
  8. U

I see your point, however, I think it's just about customer targeting. Previously, they weren't selling good measurements, but "good sound", something purely subjective. Now, they'r aiming (with these products) good measurements, a completely different kind of customers. So according to this...
  9. U

It'll cost even with Europe resellers. Check Cancelation policies, or return, you'll see. But we have to be careful about restocking fees too. It 'll be so good to buy Schiit on Amazon France...
  10. U

Hi, Last time I ordered, from France, shipping was VERY fast. Like a week. EU websites are worthless. Import is cheaper, even with custom fees. By the way, choosing FedEx => Custom fees, for sure. The others I don't know.
  11. U

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

Noted, I've already modified my message by the way ;)
  12. U

Review is up, what do you think about it ? I'm seriously considering taking your stack, I must admit, and the test is more than positive on the "balanced" part, just the SE part that makes me grind my teeth a bit :/ Edit: Amir just replied to a comment about this, for me it was clear, this...
  13. U

Wouhouhouh! Glad I didn't order my stack with modius and monolith :P Can't wait for Amir's measurements :D
  14. U

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Would love to see Prodipe speakers reviewed :)
Top Bottom