Recent content by ubiq

1. ubiq

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Ok… thanx. That confirms my thought. Too bad :-/ I don’t get it: threshold of 50hz seems so archaic.
  2. ubiq

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Hi fellows A quick question for the owners of the dmp-A6. I’ve seen you have now a fft analog spectrum, but on every photo, it starts at 50hz (as the one of the preamp topping a70 pro btw)… Looks too high for my taste, even if it’s just a cosmetic feature. I would like to know if it can be...
  3. ubiq

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

Ok! Thanx for the update.
  4. ubiq

Hi Thx for the reply Dylan. I'm not sure to get it when you say "similar", or maybe my question was not clear; I mean, will the 3 gains settings still exist, in let's say a NCx500 based version, or is it gone and replaced by something else, something "fixed"?
  5. ubiq

hi Dylan @Buckeye Amps Thanx for the Cads images. Could you tell us how do you deal internally regarding the differences of voltage in RCA vs XLR inputs in the preamplifier section ? I mean, what kind of power output differences, or whatever differences, should we expect, if any, when plugging...
  6. ubiq

boXem A series

Great! Thx for the explanation
  7. ubiq

boXem A series

Hi Fred Very interesting evolution of the line. Regarding the stereo setup in the full size chassis, can u explain your choice to use the smsp3K instead of the 1200, the additional power put aside ? Or is it the sole reason?
  8. ubiq

boXem A series

Great! Congrats for the new line. No view from the back? :p
  9. ubiq

Paris Audio Video Show 2023

Aaaaah. I had the same feeling 2 years ago with their smaller speaker (dp107), that goes down to 40Hz "only". Congrats for the pics. Very good ones. BoXem is right : much more pleasing than the reality. And luckily, they don't convey any sound, as the place was often over-noisy, with loud demos...
  10. ubiq

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

Hi Fred Any announcement regarding the new device ?
  11. ubiq

BUCKEYEAMPS Hypex NCx500 Amplifier 2channel Review

Got it Thanx to both of you. ASR proves again it's a fantastic source of knowledge
  12. ubiq

BUCKEYEAMPS Hypex NCx500 Amplifier 2channel Review

Hi, Thank you all for this thread. It brings a lot to the table. As i was interested by this kind of amp, as a typical noob buyer, can someone confirm the following : - Is it safer (not 100% safe, but safer) to have 2 monoblocs of NCx500 than a 2 channel when one wants to "push" the amp a...
  13. ubiq

OpenAI ChatGPT has some interesting insights about audio

"Inside the secret list of websites that make AI like ChatGPT sound smart" https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/interactive/2023/ai-chatbot-learning/ Scroll the bottom and they have a tool that lets you search for the ranking of a particular website.... Just type "audiosciencereview" :)
  14. ubiq

NAD announces CS1 network audio streamer

Hi, The title says it all... https://nadelectronics.com/nad-electronics-announces-cs1-network-audio-streamer/ It seems the WIIM Pro has a new contender (euh Doppëlganger)... twice the price. Cheers
  15. ubiq

(not that much) desperate manufacturer needing your advise

:D:D I guess. In fact, one would say it corroborates it :p
Top Bottom