ubiq's latest activity

• ubiq
    ubiq reacted to boXem's post in the thread boXem A series with Like Like.
    Finally took the time to run some measurements on the production boards. Quite happy with the result. High gain has a sensitivity of 2V...
  • ubiq
    ubiq replied to the thread Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review.
    Ok… thanx. That confirms my thought. Too bad :-/ I don’t get it: threshold of 50hz seems so archaic.
  • ubiq
    ubiq replied to the thread Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review.
    Hi fellows A quick question for the owners of the dmp-A6. I’ve seen you have now a fft analog spectrum, but on every photo, it starts...
  • ubiq
    A custom installer - customer of us - was searching for an amplification solution able to deliver 1kW into 8 Ohm. Here enter the A...
  • ubiq
    Hey! The SMPS1200 is an unregulated SMPS, meaning that it's output voltage decreases with load. When the output voltage is too low, it...
  • ubiq
    Ok! Thanx for the update.
  • ubiq
    ubiq reacted to Buckeye Amps's post in the thread Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier with Like Like.
    No external gain switches. The XLR input (4v) is being used as the max output level, with 6dB of gain being applied to the RCA input to...
  • ubiq
    ubiq reacted to Buckeye Amps's post in the thread Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier with Like Like.
    Ahh, my apologies. Let me double check, as this was something that was kicked around (whether set or variable).
  • ubiq
    Hi Thx for the reply Dylan. I'm not sure to get it when you say "similar", or maybe my question was not clear; I mean, will the 3 gains...
  • ubiq
    hi Dylan @Buckeye Amps Thanx for the Cads images. Could you tell us how do you deal internally regarding the differences of voltage in...
  • ubiq
    ubiq replied to the thread boXem A series.
    Great! Thx for the explanation
  • ubiq
    Hello! Reason is power and the way the power limit is handled. There are combinations load/frequency that can make a pair of NCx500...
  • ubiq
    ubiq replied to the thread boXem A series.
    Hi Fred Very interesting evolution of the line. Regarding the stereo setup in the full size chassis, can u explain your choice to use...
  • ubiq
    And here we go for the first amps based on the full size chassis: 2 channels NCx500 + SMPS3k from 1230 € VAT excl.: A 5519/N2 Dual...
  • ubiq
    Just realized that some of you guys requested more pictures some time ago. Inside Back mono Back stereo
Top Bottom