Recent content by Twitch54

1. Twitch54

Do Audio Speakers Break-in?

not completely true, speaker dependent. Regardless, if a perceived 'break-in' is heard and the soul is satisfied, THAT's ALL THAT MATTERS !!
  2. Twitch54

To monoblock or not to monoblock

Love Class A mono-blocks, I can turn off the heat to my listening room in the winter ........... :p
  3. Twitch54

Time to choose speakers after some narrowing down...

Can you rearrange your room ? Having the speakers in front of the window and firing lengthwise ? I know you have absorption behind your sofa but up against a wall is never good....
  4. Twitch54

AudioQuest NRG-X3 Review (AC Power Cord)

if it were a 'SR' product it probably would be so ......;)
  5. Twitch54

Show us your Cars

Lower, I agree. trouble is I live in this 'third world dung hole' (speaking of roads) known as Pennsyltucky !
  6. Twitch54

Show us your Cars

I had a C6 (2012 GS) that was a joy to drive but the visceral connection is much more in play for me with my '67BB. The clean lines of the C5's are by far the best looking of the 'plastic' generation Corvettes IMO, granted the rear end is a bit of a 'ducks ass' ! While I've never owned a C1 I've...
  7. Twitch54

Show us your Cars

Thank you Sal, when my friend told me back in Sept he was going to sell it I couldn't let it pass. Two years ago it received NCRS 'Top Flight' status at a Regional meet, scoring 99.3. It marks my 7th Corvette over the past 45 years,
  8. Twitch54

Nice turntables. Attached picture is an absolute requirement.

VPI Aries3, super platter, perf ring, SDS Benz Micro Gulwing Fosgate Signature phono-pre
  9. Twitch54

Show us your Cars

My '67 BB has a new stablemate, 2002 ZO6 ............
  10. Twitch54

What are the reasons to choose Class A/AB/H over D in this day and age?

yeah, 'tongue -n-cheek' ! ;) Class A amps dissipate more heat @ idle
  11. Twitch54

Do Audio Speakers Break-in?

Fortunately I'm 35 mins away from one of the best brick-n-mortar stores in the country ........... https://www.overtureav.com
  12. Twitch54

What are the reasons to choose Class A/AB/H over D in this day and age?

I can lower my thermostat when using my Class A amps, saves on my home heating oil bill ..........
  13. Twitch54

And now you need test cerification for your cables.

sounds great, more filling ??
  14. Twitch54

The Cable Debate Just Ended

my favorite part is where the idiot with the sunglasses says they throw 95% of the copper away, he probably has no clue of its value........ yes, I know that was his terminology for just saying they didn't use it in their silly cables
  15. Twitch54

The Cable Debate Just Ended

one of the most ridiculous videos ever posted, can't believe I watched even a small portion of it !
Top Bottom