Recent content by TuneInSoul

1. T

A question may involve reverse engineering of sounds.

Nothing I am trying to achieve in reality. I just want to know an anwser. Sorry,I can't explain it clearly. Just like a puzzle about sound someone asked me. The one changed a sound by someway,and ask me "what did you hear?" And I do know something,the sound changed in many aspects,I want to know...
  2. T

Does AI can help? I mean one can build a database to store data of results of all kinds of effects,and use the data to train an AI to recognize the pattern of transfer function.
  3. T

I am not an expert and don't know how to describe this appropriately. For example,If I EQ a sound,this can change frequency response and distortion of sounds. Let's consider this,if I just have two or more sound samples which are results of an EQ effect,we can call them altered samples,and an...
  4. T

Some subjective thoughts about Hiby MSEB

Thank you,I learned a lot. It's been a long time since the last time I studied EQ,I got a so wrong conclusion about the Note Thickness.And I am very confused now,though I knew the correct answer,I can't get it,the frequencies near 200hz truely affect too much.Maybe next time I should pay...
  5. T

Is this your opinion or the official's? Did you test it in pro device? How did you make it so accurately? Due to the difference between our viewpoints,I will check it according to your words. I am not an expert, just an audiophile,and enjoy discuss it with others,thank you for sharing this.
  6. T

Neither EQ nor MSEB I use when I listen to music,I only try MSEB to study, I think MSEB can help to share my sound impressions with others easily.
  7. T

A bit of thought about future AI technology related to music

In the future,we may discover that : AI technology like mechine learning can be used to recongnize the pattern of music reproduced by a HIFI system.If such a thing happens,we can distinguish different HIFI systems or classify HIFI systems by AI.Then,AI knows more than us,more deeply,probably AI...
  8. T

Poll: Do you like Harman's target curve for headphones bass response?

I like even more bass overall,but it depends,low frequencies are complex, IMO,especially the 50hz below are very strange. In my experience,the 50hz below can boost the tense ambience sometimes,but they may only make the pounding sound "solid" or "hard" in some music.
  9. T

Is resonance common in HIFI system?

:D:D:D,yes I know what you said and agree with you. I can share some my own experience too. When I try something like some DSPs or gears, be patient and creative,just try anything you can do,be "cocky" like a master.But I am cautious and like a fool when the process I said above is finished,that...
  10. T

I really appreciate it,but I am lazy and have my own taste of sound,I am curious about the sound of this,maybe one day I am tired of it,I will change it.
  11. T

I don't know exactly what it is,but I like it.
  12. T

I used some isolation spikes. The sound changed,because the speakers are higher maybe,but the phenomenon didn't. I like it,and I don't want to change my setup anymore now. And I tried to turn off the transam h10 sub and found that :when I increased the input gain of Presonus t10 sub the...
Top Bottom