Recent content by tune

1. tune

DGNOG UM22C

Thank you for your information.
  2. tune

DGNOG UM22C

Information from people who have actually purchased items is very valuable. I'm interested.
  3. tune

DGNOG UM22C

DGNOG UM22C 32bit/768KHz $116 There are many mysteries surrounding the audio interface DGNOG UM22C. Although the price is low, the chip used seems to be AK5552VN. It seems that no one has measured DGNOG UM22C so far...
  4. tune

E1DA Cosmos ADC

I'd like to know if anyone can help me. "Sound it! 9 Pro" can record DSD256 natively using a PC if the ADC chip supports DSD; if you look at the specifications of the ES9822 Pro ADC chip used by E1DA Cosmos, it supports DSD512. Is DSD256 native recording possible with the E1DA Cosmos?
  5. tune

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Thank you all for your advice. I see that there are several products with great performance. But of course, the good ones are expensive. :) I have learned a lot from your introduction of the products. I've got a great CosmosADC and enjoy it every day. Thanks IVX for a great product and I will...
  6. tune

E1DA Cosmos ADC

I would like to connect condenser microphones to take advantage of the great performance of the CosmosADC. what combination of mic preamps and phantom power would be worth the performance of the CosmosADC? I am in need of help.
  7. tune

How can I take (simpler) measurements like what Amir does?

Will the combination of E1DA Cosmos ADC (ES9822 PRO) and APX500 FLEX work well?
Top Bottom