Recent content by TSX

1. TSX

Can anyone tell what this error is?

She just did a factory reset of the unit, and that seems solve the problem - for now. One weird thing though, is, that it's not possible to choose Danish as language in the menu any more. Maybe the firmware has been reset, and also some of the system language has been deleted / still needs to...
  2. TSX

Thanks. I'm afraid you're right. The hifi has been playing for about 8-10 years flawlessly.
  3. TSX

Not really an option. She only listens to radio and CD's, so any streaming amp is out of the question.
  4. TSX

How can you be sure?
  5. TSX

Already did that. Also tried changing the input from radio to CD. Worked a few seconds, then the popping started again.
  6. TSX

My mom sent me this video. She has a Marantz M-CR611 (if I recall correctly) connected to a pair of Q Acoustics 3020. She tried an another pair of speakers, and it's the same. Everything worked fine until yesterday noon. Any ideas?
  7. TSX

Integrated streaming amplifier question.

A1: if the streamer supports Tidal connect, it will stream directly from Tidal. Bluetooth and AirPlay streams from you phone or tablet or computer. A2: it doesn’t matter what you choose. Find something that makes you feel good when you touch/operate the unit and looks good in your home. And of...
  8. TSX

Ultimate List of What Matters and What doesn't Matters or Audible Differences

You can have the most expensive best measuring state of the art hardware available on the planet, but if your room has room modes or general bad acoustics, all of the above does not matter. Priority number one should be the listeningroom imho. But it's not a sexy topic for audiophiles, and not...
  9. TSX

Small speaker recommendation

Just an update to my thread: we found a pair of 2nd hand Q Acoustics 3020 in walnut finish for 65$ in really nice condition including some not to shabby diy stands. Thanks
  10. TSX

They are active.
  11. TSX

Unfortunately no
  12. TSX

They are indeed small. Do they sound any better than a teacup? Edit; they are approximatelay 130 USD in Denmark with 30 day return. They might work.
  13. TSX

It seems that the amp has sub out https://www.marantz.com/en-us/product/network-audio-players/m-cr612/137273.html maybe a pair of small satellites and a sub?
  14. TSX

as cheap as possible and I’m in Denmark.
  15. TSX

It’s exactly 17cm in total clearance.
Top Bottom