Recent content by Truth32

1. T

Not suitable impedance will cause obvious murmur to headphone?

Sorry, there is something wrong with my description. In my case, Amp 3.5 to (3.5 to 6.3 adapter) to (6.3 to XLR4 cable, HE6SE V2 original cable) to HE6SE V2 Today i just change 1 variable in my case, change (6.3 to XLR4 cable, HE6SE V2 original cable) to another (6.3 to XLR4 cable).
  2. T

Yes, your understand is correctly. The noise is so large that it can record through my smartphone.... Thank you.
  3. T

Hey guys, First, Please excuse my poor English. I did not study English well.:facepalm: I have buy a 4 pin xlr to 6.3mm adapter for HE6SE V2 from an individual seller. (I bought this adapter just to connect another headphone cable so that I don't need to plug and unplug it everywhere) But...
  4. T

What headphone(s) do you own ?

i think i could test HE6SE v2 that have enough volume to me at first when i receive it. If it's low volume to me, i might consider buy a TOPPING L30 II to drive it. Thank you!
  5. T

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I have Sennheiser HD800S and AKG N5005, use Focusrite Scarlett Solo to drive them currently. And bought Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X and HIFIMAN HE6SE v2 these days, they are still on the way. Also I bought a TOPPING DX3 pro+ for drive HE6SE v2 few days ago. Hope the DX3 Pro+ have enough power...
Top Bottom