Recent content by trotos

1. T

Sabaj A10h Review (Headphone Amplifier)

This is what my memory says. Somehow the high were more prominent. The output power might also be a bit better for the sabaj. I am not saying that my ears are good, i am above 40 so... but this is as a first impression! Thank you!
  2. T

Manual should say activate A10h controller!! thank you. About my other "minor" notes? any clue?
  3. T

I received my Sabaj Ah10 today, but the remote controller does not work. I am doing something wrong? Anyone with a similar problem? I was wondering if this is a second hand since I found no protective plastic for the front screen or plastic protective plastic covers for the back inputs/outputs...
  4. T

Many thanks to all of you, got the Sabaj A10h, I found it for 20 Euros less so that contributed in favor
  5. T

What are the main differences? is the sabaj auto turned off? thank you also for your replies.
  6. T

"Unfortunately" the schiit and other competitors are not distributed (and if so in limited quantity) in Germany. So, only sabaj, smsl, topping, loxjie. What is the fuss about the serial numbers and what is affecting regarding topping? Also. what about the volume dials and controls and stepping...
  7. T

Hi there, I owned a topping L30 (I was readind something about a serial code, I do not know where to find it, the sticker says 2009622702). I liked it, no noise no issues. Till yesterday, I touched it and a electric discharged occurred. After that there is a constant hissing noise/sound. I...
  8. T

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Sorry for the late answer, I bought mine August 2019. I have an AMD B350, so that might not be an issue, this happens when for any reason the cables are moved, even a little, and only from the DAC position.
  9. T

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Hi all, The usb input port is somehow loosed and there is a constant disconection from my PC. So I would like to issue a replacement order. I was wondering if there are changes in the pats od D50s that makes it a better or worse DAC. many thanks
  10. T

cutting amazon basics rca coaxial

Thanks for this, but I was looking for something more to the point like forum/site that recommends also some RCA's and explain more in detail a few things.
  11. T

Many thanks for the answer. The cables are 1 meter each and yould like to cut them in 1/4, 25 cm each. I am good with soldering (I own also a soldering iron), but could you please provide a link with acceptable connectors and tutorials to see if it is possible and if it is worth it? Sorry for...
  12. T

Hi all, I got recently 2 RCA coaxial amazon basic cables, and I was wondering if it is wort it to cut them down in half and connect adapter to... shorten them and use them in other interconnections. Is there a reliable link that describes the procedure? Does it wort it money (new RCA connectors...
  13. T

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro. The only problem I have is that if the source is crapy the high spectrum gets annoying. a minor one is the weight. I like the fact that whatever music I feed it with, it responds excellent. Would love to see results from amir.
  14. T

DAC to use with TOPPING L30

Many thanks. Phone is Huawei mate 10 and does support ldac. The correct diagram would be: Living room Chromebox -> bluetooth -> D50s -> RCA -> amplifier -> speakers PS4 -> optical -> D50s -> RCA -> amplifier -> speakers Office Windows10 -> usb -> ???DAC -> L30 -> headphones Mobile -> LDAC ->...
  15. T

DAC to use with TOPPING L30

Got it. Sorry it is rather late here. Ok. So my desktop PC Windows10 is in my office. This is where I need my headphones. Currently headphones are connected directly to the motherboard. My Chromebox openelec is in my living room. D50s connects that (by Bluetooth) and my PS4 (by optical) to my TV...
Top Bottom