Recent content by TreveK

1. T

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Your edited comments are correct. This is what I am doing. Sounds great
  2. T

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Agreed - soundstage is the biggest improvement for me in my nearfield desktop setup.
  3. T

miniDSP Flex

Is anyone else experiencing this issue after powering-up? Thanks!
  4. T

miniDSP Flex

I don't have to toggle on/off when switching presets. Just goes quiet for a second or two when loading the new preset. I honestly don't know which firmware I'm running. I received my Flex 10 days ago.
  5. T

miniDSP Flex

I've just posted there - thanks for the suggestion.
  6. T

miniDSP Flex

Got around to setting up my Flex with Dirac this week. So far, so good. It sounds dramatically better than my old 2x4 with manual eq/filter settings. Soundstage is improved, I can pick out & follow individual instruments better and I have reduced some bass nulls. However, this Bluetooth...
  7. T

miniDSP Flex

Not true - as per my post above, the Unbalanced Analog version is shipping. I received mine on Tuesday after only 8 days.
  8. T

miniDSP Flex

Ordered my unbalanced Flex direct from minidsp last Monday. It arrived at my delivery address in the UK yesterday (Tuesday) - I reckon 8 days is pretty good. Total cost was a few pence short of £500, including import tax, etc. This is for the Flex unit only - no Dirac or Umik-1 (both of which...
  9. T

miniDSP Flex

And just for completeness, I have ordered an Unbalanced version
  10. T

miniDSP Flex

Thanks for the shipping update. Impatient to order mine, as soon as minidsp open the doors again!
  11. T

miniDSP Flex

Answering my own question, this plugin seems to offer similar functionality with the 2X4HD. Perhaps the same will work with the Flex?
  12. T

miniDSP Flex

Thanks for the reply. I am using this plugin with my 2x4. I see from the description that it is not compatible with the 2X4HD. Which plugin is likely to give me similar functionality with the Flex (crossover and EQ settings)? Thanks again!
  13. T

miniDSP Flex

Hello all. I currently use the basic minidsp 2x4 for bass management and EQ using one of the plugins (the name of which currently escapes me). To begin with, I would probably buy the Flex without Dirac. Do you expect that I would be able to run my current 2x4 plugin and import the settings onto...
Top Bottom