Recent content by Tremolo

1. Tremolo

WiiM Ultra

One of the strenghts of wiim products, IMO, is the ability to apply PEQ to all the inputs but they have just one digital toslink input. Ultra add hdmi-arc but I agree that a coax dig input would have been a nice improvement. And once you have a SOTA dac inside who cares about digital outputs...
  2. Tremolo

WiiM Ultra

Yes, but only for the internal player
  3. Tremolo

FS AEON Flow

Open or closed?
  4. Tremolo

What interesting and tasty cheese are you enjoying today? This is like the spirits thread but for cheese.

Temporary exhibition in my fridge: taleggio, parmigiano reggiano seasoned more than 40 months, formaggio di fossa (matured in a sort of pit with walls covered with dry straw)
  5. Tremolo

What interesting and tasty cheese are you enjoying today? This is like the spirits thread but for cheese.

Maybe Taleggio? One of my favorite too. You can cook a tasty risotto with it
  6. Tremolo

Fiio btr15

I realized that now you can choose the filter shape (peak, low or high shelf). But I still have issues with the stored eq, sometimes I find a flat line and my filters are lost
  7. Tremolo

Fiio K19 looks like a versatile beast

No DSD support on hdmi for the R9: HDMI IN: Supports up to 192kHz/24bit. I guess the K19 is the same. You would loose the eq ability anyway, so why use DSD?
  8. Tremolo

Avalaible on order at Audiophonics. I don't know, it is an interesting product but 1400 euros for a dac are a lot of money nowadays, specially if intended mainly for desktop use (tiny screen, no remote). I wonder how the user is expected to manage a 31 bands peq, the Fiio Control app for android...
  9. Tremolo

DACs with built in PEQ like RME?

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/fiio-k19-looks-like-a-versatile-beast.52926/ Further enhancing its audio processing prowess, the FiiO K19 incorporates an ADI SHARC+ ADSP-21565 DSP from Analog Devices Inc. This powerful digital signal processor is primarily utilized...
  10. Tremolo

"Equipped with a precise 31-band Parametric Equalizer (PEQ)... " :eek:
  11. Tremolo

Fiio btr15

I don't use it so often but mine is working fine. Even the problems in storing personal eq are solved, I guess. I use it with Aria and Senn hd580. I managed to load the last update to the firmware and even to the usb drivers without issues (after realizing that I was using the wrong usb c cable :D)
  12. Tremolo

New AIYIMA MM/MC Phono Preamplifier

Just a bad rendering, I guess
Top Bottom