Recent content by Trdat

1. Trdat

PA DSP Options Mixer Vs DBX PA2

This is legendary stuff, I really appreaciate it. I didn't even know where to start with basic sub configurations, just new about the power alley but nothing really to solve it. I will try and simulate more in Ease to get an idea but you have given me heaps here, if anything what you got is...
  2. Trdat

Great advice thanks So are you where are you suggesting the vertically stacked two subwoofers go? In the middle? I am just asking out of curiousity, as now there are two other options below with 4 subs. I am just thinking if there was only two and I vertically stacked them where is the bes...
  3. Trdat

Now I understand that your point is based on the system being too simple. Great thanks. I think thats is were my confusion was and I admit that I thought that simple system such as this might be the best option however it seems too simple thanks for pointing that out. This is good news to, the...
  4. Trdat

No, there is two KS118 which I am trying to decide if they should go cardoid in the middle(if there is space or keep it simple on the left and right of the stage. Should seated audience receive bass or not. What is the general requirment? Are you saying if i add the two KS118 subs that the...
  5. Trdat

After some forum research that was the consensus regarding the VRX. I just checked the RCF NX45, crossover 650 which is great and its a 15 inch. 90 by 50 is great. I just don't know if the sound engineer can organize RCF although there is a lot of it floating around in my country. Look, as an...
  6. Trdat

Disclaimer, I am not a sound engineer I am working on the acoustics in a wedding hall and have brought the RT60 time of a 2.5 to 3.5 sec hall to 1.4s flat from 100hz to about 2k with a slope downwards in an approx 3000 meter3 volume. Of course using, REW and a pair of speakers rather than the...
  7. Trdat

Just realised this is used with AVR's my apologise.
  8. Trdat

I am keen to understand more about a decent option of DSP for a large venue. The sound engineer for the venue states that the QSC TouchMix 30 Pro has DSP and the specifications on the website does mention "room wizard to simplify equalization tasks." Does this DSP have enough taps and how would...
  9. Trdat

Need Your Advice on Developing a 5.1 Channel DAC

I think key needs(at least for me) 1. 3 channels but not more than 5.1 I say 3 because I just use a Centre for dialouge. I personally don't use any atmos or or surrounds just centre speaker for voice. 2. Room correction, must have room correction 3. Decoding 5.1 so I can use my centre channel...
  10. Trdat

Budget Directiva Project

Great, I am really excited about this project. Apologise for the questions just want to folow the entire process without mising a beat. Good news about the SEAS.
  11. Trdat

Budget Directiva Project

So crossover low 2000hz...? And were still using the SEAS DXT Tweeter? Has this been decided?
  12. Trdat

Budget Directiva Project

I am keen to know once the design is decided, are the cabinets going to be an available flat pack that exists or have to be made as part of the DIY routed, cut and made and all? Any chance of CAD file to get them CNC'ed? I suppose if there isn't any flat packs available for our driver choices...
  13. Trdat

Budget Directiva Project

Rick, I am not sure if a system exists and I do know you make a real effort in keeping us updated but it seems its very easy to lose where we are up to in amongst all the desicion making as the thread continues. Can you update the first post with edits letting us know changes or desicions made...
  14. Trdat

Increasing Pitch on Audio Players

What I would really like is a program that can slow the track down to my desired BPM and then set and imported back into Jriver so I don't have to muck around with the BPM on the fly in Jriver. Any ideas how that can be done?
  15. Trdat

Budget Directiva Project

Hear Hear!
Top Bottom