Trdat's latest activity

• Trdat
    Trdat replied to the thread PA DSP Options Mixer Vs DBX PA2.
    This is legendary stuff, I really appreaciate it. I didn't even know where to start with basic sub configurations, just new about the...
  • Trdat
    Great advice thanks So are you where are you suggesting the vertically stacked two subwoofers go? In the middle? I am just asking out...
  • Trdat
    Now I understand that your point is based on the system being too simple. Great thanks. I think thats is were my confusion was and I...
  • Trdat
    No, there is two KS118 which I am trying to decide if they should go cardoid in the middle(if there is space or keep it simple on the...
    • WhatsApp Image 2023-04-13 at 18.13.42 (2).jpg
  • Trdat
    After some forum research that was the consensus regarding the VRX. I just checked the RCF NX45, crossover 650 which is great and its a...
  • Trdat
    Disclaimer, I am not a sound engineer I am working on the acoustics in a wedding hall and have brought the RT60 time of a 2.5 to 3.5 sec...
  • Trdat
    Just realised this is used with AVR's my apologise.
  • Trdat
    I am keen to understand more about a decent option of DSP for a large venue. The sound engineer for the venue states that the QSC...
  • Trdat
    I think key needs(at least for me) 1. 3 channels but not more than 5.1 I say 3 because I just use a Centre for dialouge. I personally...
  • Trdat
    Trdat reacted to Rick Sykora's post in the thread Budget Directiva Project with Like Like.
    So here is a quick fr check comparing Directiva r1 to the budget version (r.5 for now). Before I discuss, note these are ungated...
  • Trdat
    Trdat reacted to Rick Sykora's post in the thread Budget Directiva Project with Like Like.
    Did chat with Part Express today and the knock-down cabinet for Directiva r1 is changing supplier, however replacement will be available...
  • Trdat
    Not much progress today as my wife was home and good measurements are more problematic. I did spend some time exercising the SiG180...
  • Trdat
    Trdat reacted to mcdn's post in the thread Budget Directiva Project with Like Like.
    This has to be the right approach. It’s not a cheap unit but it’s got the directivity sorted and proven. There’s no benefit for this...
  • Trdat
    Here is a quick and dirty measurement of the SIG180 in the Directiva r1 chassis. Measurement is gated at 1m... This is with an...
  • Trdat
    For the first pass would prefer to keep the DXT tweeter. This should allow me to get the design updated faster. Will not know exact...
Top Bottom