Recent content by TP-Wong

1. TP-Wong

Topping E30 DAC Review

No, AKM will be used in all our series. E30 compatible with 4.82 drivers.
  2. TP-Wong

Topping E30 DAC Review

This is the decision for future product diversification. We hope that the E series will pay more attention to compactness and cost performance. Future D series will pay more attention to specialization. This will be a relatively long process. After the E series has more models and some existing...
  3. TP-Wong

Topping E30 DAC Review

No. This DAC has only analog output.
  4. TP-Wong

Topping E30 DAC Review

Thank you very much for your review, Amir! This product is not so easy to disassemble. You need to heat the glass and then tear it off. Then you can see the screws on the front panel. In this process, the glass is relatively easy to damage.
  5. TP-Wong

Aimpire AD10: Fake Topping D10 DAC?

The chaos that you see in Amazon is because someone behind is using a higher-privilege account to operate (Some sellers call this Vendor Central account, but I can’t be sure). It is said that this account can easily change the picture, name, content, manufacturer of a amazon listing, and it can...
  6. TP-Wong

Relax, there are no clones of these two products so far. The reason why the cloners do this behavior is because the target product has good sales volume, so the cloned product can be divided into a part or even completely taken away. The sales volume is far more important to them than anything...
  7. TP-Wong

Thank you for your advise! We have discussed such products, probably extracting IIS from HDMI and decoding it. Unfortunately, it failed to pass the discussion of our product team, so it suspended.
  8. TP-Wong

Now let me answer how easy it is to clone a product, in some easy case, one sample is enough. First is the aluminum case, this is the easiest step, it is enough to take it down and send to the manufacturer. Then they can make same size as your sample. Then take out all electronic component one...
  9. TP-Wong

Yes, I just explained it to everyone. Amazon has brand protection measures, but our brand is not displayed on the AD10, so there is almost no way. The sticker shown in the previous picture has our brand, this should be a temporary measure when they changing the listing. Now that the listing name...
  10. TP-Wong

Sorry every one, I'm late. I‘m sure to tell everyone here: AIMPIRE AD10 is a clone product. We did not provide permission, did not provide technical support, and did not provide production. If we provide OEM to AIMPIRE or we are preparing a secondary brand, at least we will use the same glass...
  11. TP-Wong

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Yes a it is hard, but we still need to find out why. We had done a series of destruction tests and now we have a preliminary guess : )
  12. TP-Wong

@guitarshredda15 OK let's talk about V2, I think many readers here are interested in it. We have this plan few months ago. At that time, we want to use electronic switch to replace relay to kill the clicking sound for ever. But a electronic switch will make specs of DX3 Pro worse, so we want...
  13. TP-Wong

I found your record in the after-sales list, our after-sales colleagues will soon replace you with a new one.
  14. TP-Wong

Sorry to hear that. Most of our users never met this situation, but you met three times, I believe there must be something of your use environment or usage habits make DX3 Pro defect. In response to this situation, we have invited users of similar encounters to cooperate, I think we will find...
  15. TP-Wong

Sorry for the late reply. I saw your post today. Different with USB input, when there's a signal input to Coax, Opt, BT, the relay close(click), and when this signal lost or mute, relay open(click). So you may hearing the click sound of BT's mute. You will not hear it when normal playing. So...
Top Bottom