Recent content by TosicBob

1. T

Headphone buying advice

I could reach even 400 euros of budget (combined with amp if it's needed), so what would be my options for that? Since from what i saw all the options you proposed here are around 150usd. Thanks in advance!
  2. T

Headphone buying advice

Actually no, are they good? Wouldn't be better for that budget buying a planar pair of headphones?
  3. T

Headphone buying advice

I actually would prefer to buy something from amazon (for the return policy), and if it's available, used wouldn't be a problem. What would be the used options? If there are significant upgrade and it's worth, it isn't a problem to reach 400 euros (so around 440usd)
  4. T

Topping DX3 Pro+ vs Ifi Zen Dac V2

Well, i think there wasn't on amazon the 80ohm version, or it was way more expensive than the 250Ohm, but as i said i can still return the 990 Pros, in fact i tried now both the DX3 Pro+ and Zen Dac V2, and i think i liked more the zen dac v2 (Actually in A/B comparison i couldn't hear any...
  5. T

I'm asking which Headphones with 300 Euro could i buy? Even 350/400 euro if an amp isn't needed. I would use them for gaming and listening to music, so it can be both open or closed back. In this price range i only know the Sundaras by name, so if you could help me finding other headphones (i...
  6. T

Headphone buying advice

Thanks but i don't need it, have any other options?
  7. T

Headphone buying advice

Goodmorning everyone! I would like to buy headphones and a dac / amp (if needed) for a total budget of € 300, maximum € 350. I would use them mainly for playing games and listening to music. Both open and closed back are fine, as long as they are comfortable, especially with glasses. I tried the...
  8. T

Realistically speaking, i don’t think i would use the BT, since i use it on the Desk with my PC. Talking about the Preamp, i don’t know, for now i dont have any speakers, but maybe in future i’ll buy them, so to be prepared, it may have sense (?). The Bass boost (IFI zen) button was interesting...
  9. T

Thanks for the detailed response. I ended trying both the Ifi Zen Dac V2 and the DX3 Pro plus, but I just can't hear any difference, and don't know what to do. Talking about the preamp section (for speakers) which one is better between the two?
  10. T

Hello everyone! I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro (250Ohm) and in search of a good Dac/amp or a Dac + Amp Combo with a maximum budget of around 200€. From what I found the Topping DX3 Pro + and Ifi Zen Dac V2 are the best choices, but now which one should i choose, and why? If you have...
  11. T

Hello everyone! I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro (250Ohm) and in search of a good Dac/amp or a Dac + Amp Combo with a maximum budget of around 200€. From what I found the Topping DX3 Pro + and Ifi Zen Dac V2 are the best choices, but now which one should i choose, and why? If you have...
  12. T

Advice for Headphone + dac/amp

Hello everyone! I would like to buy a pair of headphones and a dac/amp. I thought of buying a pair of DT990 Pros and a dac/amp but i read that they're not that good as i knew so i'm here asking for your advice. I would like to spend 300€ (maybe 30€-50 extra if it helps to get something much...
Top Bottom