Recent content by tomtoo

1. tomtoo

How Long Do Speakers Sound as They Were Designed ?

I dont know but avoid direct sunlight. And awai from radiators.
  2. tomtoo

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Maybe i can help sir?
  3. tomtoo

Paid reviewers

No what Amir does is a review. Its just that many Infotainers call them self reviewers. And many people are just used to this.
  4. tomtoo

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Cant lack in miderange completly linear. Must be something else in your system that lacks midrange
  5. tomtoo

Paid reviewers

It the review would include measurements than at least this part could still be objective.
  6. tomtoo

Frankstein full-range drivers speakers - what have I created? Why does it seem to work?

That hole in the box add some upper bass. This could work to give some bass shy 4 inch to have a little more umpff. Close it upper bass should get less.
  7. tomtoo

I just like to see a little bit of fun in this drama. ;) The only two things i learned is that 4 little holes have less influence than i have thought. And that even some successfull people have absolutly no social behaviour. But thats just my subjective impression others may think different.
  8. tomtoo

About design philosophy _ are minimalists right or not ?

Reach the goal with minimal efford is great. Missing it is not so good.
  9. tomtoo

No makes no sense, but still it would be funny to ask ferrari why ferrari white is blue? :)
  10. tomtoo

Noob question about speaker frequency reproduction accuracy

There are possible things that make to hear the difference even harder to hear than it already is. One Hz i can only hear on headphone in direct switch. I not say i have the best ears.
  11. tomtoo

If you realy had the bad luck that you have a strong 88Hz resonance. And you bring it to live with 87 Hz you could maybe hear a mix. But the driver itself can only do what it gets. So the driver plays 87Hz when it gets 87Hz.
  12. tomtoo

No it plays the frequence what it is feed with. It cant do something else.
  13. tomtoo

Ok lets make this clear. Your question is can a speaker play 88Hz louder than 87Hz? Get i this right?
  14. tomtoo

Hehe bashing on ferrari saying "Hey whats wrong with you guys did you smoked to much? Ferrari white is blue you ######.' And they what??? Sounds like fun. ;)
Top Bottom