Recent content by tomruer

1. T

Help choosing the right set of speakers for the home theatre

I just got a umik1 so will try and figure out how to do this thanks
  2. T

thanks, what would you pair these with for surrounds/sub/atmos? will check if available locally
  3. T

Advice on 7.4.6 Home Theatre Build

I have but my understanding was they are less performant?/less cost effective? My primary goal is the experience and not room aesthetics Part of me wants to shaft the whole thing and buy 2x genelec 8361a + a sub :P
  4. T

If I go 7.2.4 with 7x KEF R3 / as above --> costs 16.2k USD here JBL 708 is way more expensive than R3 for me (3133 USD vs 908 USD each) I'm open to suggestions just trying to get best value for money around this price (willing go pay more if substantial improvement in experience)
  5. T

I have a 4.4x9x2.4m room with listening position 5m from wall Going to put them behind a screen. Just want best value to be honest. I really wish there was a guide segregated by price for LCR speakers!
  6. T

Hi all been a long time lurker here. Feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to decide what to buy for my build. 50% tv shows, 40% movies, 10% NBA. I have an empty 4.4 x 9 x 2.4m room. Plan to put a 130inch acoustically transparent screen with speakers behind it + a LS12000 projector, and single row...
  7. T

what genelec or focal speakers specifically would you suggest?
Top Bottom