Recent content by No one you know

1. No one you know

New Schiit SYN - Analog Surround Sound Processor

That is the first thing that came to my mind. Lou Mannarino at 1Sound sells the MS34 speaker and M+S Processor. It seems the Syn is just rolling up many of these old analog processor ideas into neat package. I like the concept. I’m going to order one for my conference room and use it with some...
  2. No one you know

Music You Strongly Dislike (Just For Fun)

Ah yes, the “Cookie Monster” vocal technique. I hate this with a passion.
  3. No one you know

what are our thoughts on Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" (March 1973)?

I was 10 when it was released and PF did not really impact me until 5-6 years later when I was playing guitar in bands with older musicians. I think that some DSOTM is truly genius but I get kind of bored with the “self indulged” stuff that runs for minutes at a time. Buts that’s just me I...
  4. No one you know

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Yup. My Wiim Pro arrived yesterday and I got it connected to my Modius today via Coax. Setup was painless and it sounds great with my system. I used their iOS app and it was very quick and easy. Previously I had my Modius (and Lokius / Magnius) connected to my MacBook via USB but I wanted to...
  5. No one you know

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Great review! I also just ordered the Wiim Pro for my relocated home office. I will use the COAX to drive my Schiit stack: Modius / Lokius / Magnius. My main source will be Apple Music / Airplay 2.
  6. No one you know

Audiophiles, generally don't like class D amps!

There's at least a few thousand $$ in that chassis - especially at low quantities.
  7. No one you know

Audiophiles, generally don't like class D amps!

And yet, if you go to a live performance almost anywhere the amplification will be Class D.
  8. No one you know

Insanity

I bet that's what is actually inside this thing....and I bet the Waveform knobs don't do anything. I am sure that this device is nothing more than a bunch of off the shelf components mounted in an expensive custom machined enclosure.
  9. No one you know

What are we listening to right now..

OK - bonus points for the common thread in the last 4 posts....
Top Bottom